Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

They are not carrying four TEs next year unless they get rid of the FB.  They already brought back Morris as TE #3.

Totally agree about Punter.  I have been saying punter in the fifth round since November.

Also agree on DB.  Why they brought back Cam Lewis I have no idea.

They already signed there special teams LB Morrow.  

I hate late round OTs but a guy to play the big TE role that Edwards played last year might not be unreasonable.

The problem with playing a Tackle there at TE is it makes you very predictable. When Knox went down, it forced the Bills to play Dalton Kincaid into the traditional Y spot which they don't want to do nor is it Kincaids strength.  When an OL is in at TE you know he's not going out in routes.

I'm a very big advocate for taking a guy who can block at TE in case an injury happens so Kincaid can stay out where he's more comfortable.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This Draft would have been so much more fun if we had sold out for a top 3 Wr who would be with Allen for the next Five Years. This year seems to be a reset anyway.

Fill out the other holes next season.

Instead we might in the midst of a Stafford career and just not fully realize it. 

The AFC is a gauntlet to get to the Dance. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Taking a fast RB in Rd 4 is a fine move. Moving a 3rd next year and spending that 4th this year to do it because "he's fast, it's cool" is going to lead to unemployment. 

I'm amazed they resisted Worthy