The Bills are on the clock: Pick 33

Process

Well that was an interesting end to the night to say the least. Traded twice to teams that took WRs......

We now have 20 hours to discuss our first pick. 

If the Bills simply like someone like Mitchell more, and take him at 33, I am fine with the trades, actually they would be nice moves. 

If they traded picks that ended up being Worthy and Leggette and then take a freaking safety from Iowa, it's time to take the pitchforks out.

Who are your best remaining and who do you want them to pick?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Lost said:

Mitchell is probably the only way to salvage this nightmare of a draft at this point. 

I think he is not our board.

I say Franklin/McConkey/Coleman or DeJean.

And than trade up a little bit in 2nd and 3rd to find some other starters.

I'm thinking it's Zach Frazier with the first pick in the 2nd (c'mon guys, 4 time wrestling champ out of West Virginia? That's obviously McD's guy)...and then they'll take Franklin or Tez Walker.

The dream is still very much alive. Draft two of these WRs in R2, likely with a medium trade up from #60:

Coleman

Franklin

Mitchell

McConkey

Polk

BPA at #95, perhaps with a small trade up to get a true 3rd round graded player.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'm sticking with the remainder of my initial group of five:  DeJean,  McConkey and Franklin (Latu and Worthy were the other two).  

I think they may continue trading down a couple of spots at a time until one or two are taken.  I think the above would be the order of preference for McDermott and Beane. 

Edited by Brandon
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The dream is still very much alive. Draft two of these WRs in R2, likely with a medium trade up from #60:

Coleman

Franklin

Mitchell

McConkey

Polk

BPA at #95, perhaps with a small trade up to get a true 3rd round graded player.

Still very much alive. I'm waiting until we pick tomorrow before getting too worked up. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Very puzzling to give up the 5th year of player control for what?

This is the worst part of it for me, especially if we take a player at 33. Even if it's after that, why give up the extra year of control for lower round picks? 

• Disagree 2