Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Once the lights go out I suspect these "students" sneak off to their dorm rooms for a good night's sleep and a hot shower in the morning to prep for a long day of protesting against the system that facilitates their privilege of attending an $80K/year university.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

People have way too much time on their hands. And yet don’t even bother to actually educate themselves. Brain washed morons. 

They should be strafed and dragged through the streets.  

• Haha (+1) 1

One of the most important lessons I learned as a young person was that I was dumb and naive and lacked life experience. The problem is that these kids think they know better and they don't realize how dumb they actually are. They will eventually grow up (hopefully). But I always encourage young people to find a mentor. People who have "made it" in life love talking about themselves and will gladly teach you lessons on how they became successful.

• Thank you (+1) 2

It seems that most of these protests are at expensive private universities. Seems like lots of wealthy entitled kids who spend their free time staring at tik tok videos instead of actually learning or working a job. In 5 years they will probably be wanting student loan relief, but that’s another discussion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

One of the most important lessons I learned as a young person was that I was dumb and naive and lacked life experience. The problem is that these kids think they know better and they don't realize how dumb they actually are. They will eventually grow up (hopefully). But I always encourage young people to find a mentor. People who have "made it" in life love talking about themselves and will gladly teach you lessons on how they became successful.

I think that this is the life experience for many.  The problem today is once they're in college it's often full court press indoctrination by Marxist "mentors."  There's little to no chance for them once they've bought in.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/21/2024 at 1:16 PM, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Commie scum.

That is all.

I really hate name calling…It accomplishes nothing but satisfying our most primal of emotions…

If you think your position is right, just let it speak for itself…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I really hate name calling…It accomplishes nothing but satisfying our most primal of emotions…

you got a point. no need to demonize and call people insults like scum.

He had it at communist.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Appreciate your POV.

However, I'm an anti-communist.  I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat.  There's no getting through what's absolutely coming with politeness.  There just isn't.

The communists win or sane people with traditional American values do.  I assure you that the communist will stop at nothing to win.

So with all due respect, it's WELL PAST TIME to take off the kid gloves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Psst…Merrick Garland — I Found Your Domestic Terrorists. 

“A good rule of thumb in 2024 America is to find out where any leftist protests are happening and steer clear of them, because that’s where the real potential for violence is.

I’m not saying that they’re all violent, I’m just saying that large groups of entitled, permanently aggrieved leftists who have grown up in a world without consequences can be a bit powder keg-ish.”

The Brownshirt resurrection on American college campuses is a far greater threat than any of the Dems' embellishment of what happened on Jan. 6, 2021.

.https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/04/23/the-morning-briefing-psstmerrick-garland-i-found-your-domestic-terrorists-n4928421

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6232f62d-81fc-4c7f-92d0-e8d54cd911af-105

New Mind-Blowing Talking Points Go Out on Pro-Hamas Protests As Libs Scramble for Cover

Amid a rash of violent pro-Hamas protests, both in word and deed, liberals are scrambling for political cover, and the talking points have gone out. The videos of large crowds chanting "Death to America" while assaulting Jewish students have become too visible, and that means a new framing is needed.

Are you ready to have your mind blown?

You see, those pointing signs at Jews that say "Al Qassam's next target" while calling for Tel Aviv to be "burned to the ground" are just "anti-war."

Nothing says "anti-war" like demanding to "globalize the intifada," am I right?

Sometimes I wonder what being a Democrat must be like. I mean, sure you'd be morally bankrupt and economically illiterate, but on the other hand, you could literally get away with anything. Are you calling for genocide in the name of a terrorist group? Well, you're just a harmless "anti-war" protester. 

{snip}

Ultimately, the press outlets making excuses for such behavior support those calls.

They can't admit that, though, so you get these ridiculous reframings of what's obviously happening.

I don't think too many Americans are going to be fooled.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/23/the-talking-points-go-out-on-pro-hamas-protests-as-libs-scramble-for-cover-n2173183

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Lots of these students are wearing Palestinian scarfs to cover their faces. If you are going to go all gung-ho with protesting be proud of your position. Don’t be a coward and hide your face. I thought they call that cultural appropriation which white people shouldn’t do. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

why are these pro-Hamas protesters risking injury through violence but feel compelled to wear masks to ineffectively protect against a virus?

The hypocrisy and irony is on full display once again. 

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
typo
  • Agree 4

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy botch another thing.  Mr Miyagi could teach these two ass hats a lesson.  Pick a side douche bags.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

14 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Lots of these students are wearing Palestinian scarfs to cover their faces. If you are going to go all gung-ho with protesting be proud of your position. Don’t be a coward and hide your face. I thought they call that cultural appropriation which white people shouldn’t do. 

They're worried that revealing their identity will disqualify them from student debt relief and a cherry Summer internship at a NYC Jewish law firm.  Death to America but before we kill you please pay off our loans first! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/21/2024 at 1:03 PM, Tiberius said:

Good is positive. Evil is merely privative, not absolute. It is like cold, which is the privation of heat. All evil is so much death or nonentity. Benevolence is absolute and real. So much benevolence as a man hath, so much life hath he. For all things proceed out of this same spirit, which is differently named love, justice, temperance, in its different applications, just as the ocean receives different names on the several shores which it washes. All things proceed out of the same spirit, and all things conspire with it. Whilst a man seeks good ends, he is strong by the whole strength of nature. In so far as he roves from these ends, he bereaves himself of power, of auxiliaries; his being shrinks out of all remote channels, he becomes less and less, a mote, a point, until absolute badness is absolute death.

Emerson 

Write this down folks this is a post that he's not blaming the orange man for anything . But his gibberish still comes through loud and clear . Reading this no wonder you think the way you do ...

16 minutes ago, T master said:

Write this down folks this is a post that he's not blaming the orange man for anything . But his gibberish still comes through loud and clear . Reading this no wonder you think the way you do ...

Thinking? You should try it sometime

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Thinking? You should try it sometime

I'm not the one making up BS every time i turn around the things that i speak of about our sitting president is the truth i don't take a metaphoric statement and try to turn it into something it's not because of a biased hatered for a person like you do . 

So it surprises me when you post something that isn't bashing the orange man so i just pointed it out . 

10 minutes ago, T master said:

I'm not the one making up BS every time i turn around the things that i speak of about our sitting president is the truth i don't take a metaphoric statement and try to turn it into something it's not because of a biased hatered for a person like you do . 

So it surprises me when you post something that isn't bashing the orange man so i just pointed it out . 

You think commenting on a presidential candidate on a political website is wrong? 

Do you work in the circus as a clown? 🤡