Von Miller IG story about Beane trading up for a WR

UPDATE:  This is just funny…not about anyone making a prediction.

He posted an Instagram story, may not be up much longer as they expire after 24 hours, but it’s hilarious.  It’s the AI thing everyone’s doing over the Lil Yachty Walk out clip from a year ago that went viral.  

For those not familiar with the original clip or viral AI trend, here is another example.  Von posted one with Brandon Beane as Lil Yacthy via AI like The Joker is here with the caption “Brandon Beane arriving at the 2024 draft to trade up for a WR” haha

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

With Von’s record, this means we’re trading down for a random defensive tackle from Alabama 

Although I think WR is the teams primary need if they go D-Line or O-Line esp via a trade down I am fine with it. Just don’t go safety 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, julian said:

Ehhh… so is Von the front runner for 2024 whipping boy status ? Any other contenders ? Maybe Rousseau by mid season if he’s sitting on 2.5 sacks

Von will be that guy. I hope he recovers from injury because he was brutal last season. But I find him and his comments and false claims to be obnoxious. Ohhh yeah #1 reason for dislike he’s a women beater. I’m biased with bills love but he’s one guy on the team little rough cheering on 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFooteball said:

Von will be that guy. I hope he recovers from injury because he was brutal last season. But I find him and his comments and false claims to be obnoxious. Ohhh yeah #1 reason for dislike he’s a women beater. I’m biased with bills love but he’s one guy on the team little rough cheering on 

I just need 10 sacks, either way he’s gone after this season, maybe the Bills surprise with a Latu or Chop pick looking to next year with Von not on the roster.

Edited by julian
  • Like (+1) 1