Working Hard in the Off-Season…Aaron Rodgers Style (Spinning Conspiracy Yarns to Pass the Time)

While Josh enjoys a round of golf ️ now and then to the chagrin of many here instead of posting his workout sessions…

If I were a Jests fan, I’d start being very afraid that my supposed all-in QB fresh off of his Achilles is going to let me down this year too…just a hunch! 🤷🏼‍♂️

https://www.mediaite.com/podcasts/bobbys-in-danger-aaron-rodgers-sounds-alarm-on-rfk-jr-s-safety-before-comparing-him-to-luke-skywalker-gandalf-and-groot/

Some gems 💎 from this guy’s latest pod…

Due to Kennedy’s views, as well as his family history, Rodgers believes the independent candidate is ‘in danger.’

‘They killed his uncle, killed his dad,’ Rodgers said. ‘We know the CIA was involved. I mean, they can’t declassify it because it’s so damning. We know the FBI was involved…”

Bobby’s in danger. He’s putting himself on the line. Why? Because he f***ing believes in this country.

That is, like I said earlier, the archetype of everything we love about Luke Skywalker and Han Solo,’ Rodgers continued, ‘everything we love about Frodo and Sam and Eragon, and Gandolf, and Merry and Pip. Everything that we love about Gamora and Groot and Rocket and Drax… These people believe in something.’ “

Is it just me or is this guy sounding a little too checked out even by off-season standards? 

• Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The dude is way to old to be eating magic mushrooms, and god knows what else, walking freak zone right there, 

28 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Well he is right about his uncle being killed by the CIA... just saying.

Yeah, I guess I'd want to look into his claims before outright laughing at him for it. Maybe he's right. I have no idea.

That being said, Rodgers is always going on about something. He turned into a big weirdo. And I just don't think he is that great a QB anymore. He certainly doesn't seem to be focusing on football much, but it is the offseason, I suppose.

Nothing wrong with challenging group think, the conspiracy theorist tag is pretty silly at this point in history with all that’s been proven correct after carrying conspiracy label.

You’d think people would know better by now.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

The weirdest part about our modern conspiracy theorists is that they seemingly believe every conspiracy. It’s like they do it just to be argumentative. They’d likely get more traction with their whacked out ideas if they were a bit more selective. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, julian said:

Nothing wrong with challenging group think, the conspiracy theorist tag is pretty silly at this point in history with all that’s been proven correct after carrying conspiracy label.

You’d think people would know better by now.

That's because conspiracy theories that are proven correct garner all the attention while over 99% are bs.  At least that's what Hitler told me on my childhood trip to Brazil.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Yeah, I guess I'd want to look into his claims before outright laughing at him for it. Maybe he's right. I have no idea.

That being said, Rodgers is always going on about something. He turned into a big weirdo. And I just don't think he is that great a QB anymore. He certainly doesn't seem to be focusing on football much, but it is the offseason, I suppose.

Oh yeah absolutely.  Rodgers is one of those guys that thinks every major event is a conspiracy,  occasionally he's right though lol