Jim Harbaugh lives in a van down by the river

stuvian

33 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I'm sure it's not a 50-year-old VW bus conversion.

Ford Motorcoach

He says it's not as nice as Greg Roman's RV but from pics still pretty sweet.

17 minutes ago, boyst said:

Good. The bum doesn't even bother to get a home. Lives like the rest of his ichigan trash. 

It was a temporary move apparently, they've rented a house and his family is moving to join him in said rented house.

Still, thinking back to the stories of Sean McDermott as Andy Reid's assistant, doing whatever Reid needed....I'm amused by some of the duties an assistant of a motorcoach-dwelling coach could come in for.  "Assistant, take my motorhome to the nearest dump station and empty my black and gray water tanks......be sure you rinse them well and sanitize the hoses!"

• Haha (+1) 1

They can be pretty nice. I'm selling my house down here in Texas and moving into and RV full time so I can travel around. I'm doing some work to get a nice office setup so I can work. The RV when all is said and done will probably cost more than the house did..

• Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, boyst said:

Good. The bum doesn't even bother to get a home. Lives like the rest of his ichigan trash. 

Why buy a house when he's running for "funner" money in 2 years lol seriously does anyone not see him in college within 3 years, o/u 3.5 years, and I'd go the under lol

Also, who cares lol he's not living in his damn RV. He's living in a billion dollar facility, with a 10k Sq foot office that my yearly salary couldn't afford to rent for a day 🤣🤣🤣

Better name is 'trap house', keep the full brick in the RV and carry the 8ball in his sock at facility lol

Edited by BillsShredder83

1 hour ago, H2o said:

The guy has always been a bit.......strange. Maybe he just doesn't want to buy a home because he doesn't want to deal with the CA property taxes. Newsome has turned that place into a circus. I know multiple people who've left the state because of how much he and the rest of the state legislature have done to ruin it in one way or another. 

I’m still here.

9 hours ago, Malazan said:

They can be pretty nice. I'm selling my house down here in Texas and moving into and RV full time so I can travel around. I'm doing some work to get a nice office setup so I can work. The RV when all is said and done will probably cost more than the house did..

Been doing it for years man. It’s a hell of a way to live. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Ford Motorcoach

He says it's not as nice as Greg Roman's RV but from pics still pretty sweet.

It was a temporary move apparently, they've rented a house and his family is moving to join him in said rented house.

Still, thinking back to the stories of Sean McDermott as Andy Reid's assistant, doing whatever Reid needed....I'm amused by some of the duties an assistant of a motorcoach-dwelling coach could come in for.  "Assistant, take my motorhome to the nearest dump station and empty my black and gray water tanks......be sure you rinse them well and sanitize the hoses!"

Harbaugh sucks. Not even temporarily. Full time. Full time sucker. F him. 

8 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Why buy a house when he's running for "funner" money in 2 years lol seriously does anyone not see him in college within 3 years, o/u 3.5 years, and I'd go the under lol

Also, who cares lol he's not living in his damn RV. He's living in a billion dollar facility, with a 10k Sq foot office that my yearly salary couldn't afford to rent for a day 🤣🤣🤣

Better name is 'trap house', keep the full brick in the RV and carry the 8ball in his sock at facility lol

See above. 

10 hours ago, Malazan said:

I took a deep dive in Youtube on this subject.  Some of the conversions are incredible!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, gobillsinytown said:

I took a deep dive in Youtube on this subject.  Some of the conversions are incredible!

look up school bus conversions. you can get one for $2000 and really have a lot of options.