Marvin Harrison Jr wants to be a Bill

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

This was the trade that immediately came to mind.

The Falcons moved up from 27 to 6 to get Julio Jones.

We would probably need to move up from 28 to about 4-5.

Jones was a borderline Hall of Famer.  Was this trade worth it for the Falcons?

Cleveland turned this into:

Phil Taylor

Greg Little

Owen Marecic

Brandon Weeden

James-Michael Johnson 

LOL

13 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Of course barring a Ricky Williams trade deal this will never happen but man all these great receivers wanna come here the last couple years I really can’t figure out why. Since the QB clearly doesn’t wanna win enough.

I’m extremely confused about how a clearly made up tweet by elite NFL insider “AllenToKincaid” got this many pages.

Edited by FireChans
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I’m extremely confused about how a clearly made up tweet by elite NFL insider “AllenToKincaid” got this many pages.

wait a minute you're being sarcastic here.....you sir are a Rogue....a Cad.

He needs to visit here on one of those 30 visit things ... He then needs to be in on being arrested by the BPD on bogus charges, maybe something unsavory on Chippewa. Just enough to scare everyone other than the Bills off him. After being drafted by the Bills the charges would be dropped.

In reality we'd pass on him for a pass rusher while he has a HOF career in Kansas City.

27 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Come on now, you’re not new here.   😋

28 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I'd rather have Nabers. I have a weird feeling we are gong to make a move for him.

I don’t foresee a Bills trade up into the top 10 or even the teens. I think if the Bills trade up in round 1 it’s going to be 2-3 spots similar to last draft. I think a trade up in round 2 of 4 will happen.

The Bills currently have 11 draft picks. Looking at the current roster assuming they sign 1-2 more rotational defensive linemen the Bills based on past roster trends and the standing of the current roster will only likely be able to roster 9 draft picks maybe even less if they are more active in the later stages of free agency.

So the Bills are going to have to consolidate the picks a bit or trade a pick away for future considerations. I do think that unlike the past draft the Bills do have more depth needs than they have had the past few seasons entering the draft.

So I do think they are going to want to make at least 8-9 selections to further solidify the depth long and short term on the roster and a trade up massively in round 1 would heavily deplete the Bills picks or massively borrow from future selections which I don’t think they want to do.

14 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

What it would take to get the 4th pick I’m guessing:

28, 60, 2025 1st, 2nd + 2026 2nd or Diggs

Won’t happen.  Teams receiving those picks know that with Allen at the helm and in his prime the Bills will continue to consistently win 11 plus games a season.  Those firsts will be almost second rounders and the second rounders almost thirds.

39 minutes ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Won’t happen.  Teams receiving those picks know that with Allen at the helm and in his prime the Bills will continue to consistently win 11 plus games a season.  Those firsts will be almost second rounders and the second rounders almost thirds.

The Cardinals wouldn’t care they are in the NFC and who knows what their GM would agree to. Worth exploring all options 

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

Well in part because MHJ was previously asked what QBs he’d want to play with.  Allen was 1 of 4 he mentioned. Not Mahomes! The others I think were Lawrence, Stroud and Herbert

Why isn't it possible ?  I think Arizona wants to move down. I don't think they're ready until 2025 anyways:

Arizona receives:

Buffalo 2024 1st rd pick

Buffalo 2024 2nd rd pick

Buffalo 2024 4th rd pick

Buffalo 2025 1st rd pick

Buffalo 2025 3rd rd pick

Buffalo receives:

Arizona 2024 1st rd pick 

Edited by TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th

5 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Why isn't it possible ?  I think Arizona wants to move down. I don't think they're ready until 2025 anyways:

Arizona receives:

Buffalo 2024 1st rd pick

Buffalo 2024 2nd rd pick

Buffalo 2024 4th rd pick

Buffalo 2025 1st rd pick

Buffalo 2025 3rd rd pick

Buffalo receives:

Arizona 2024 1st rd pick 

Brandon Beane should be fired if he make that trade

That is way too much assets for a wide receiver who is getting greatly overrated

He isn't even the prospect Sammy Watkins was coming out... Certainly not AJ Green or Julio

• Agree 1