Tre'Davious White scheduled to visit the Rams and Raiders.

Gregg

Mike Garafolo on X: "Former #Bills All-Pro and Pro Bowl CB Tre’Davious White has visits scheduled with the #Rams and #Raiders this week, with a few more teams showing interest as well, sources say. White, cut by Buffalo earlier this month, is working his way back from a torn Achilles. https://t.co/25GeAfRlxv" / X (twitter.com)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, That's No Moon said:

I'm rooting for him, but transitioning to FS is almost a necessity at this point and that's a crowded spot full of not hurt players.

At CB idk how you could see him as any better than CB4 on your team right now and that's iffy.

He’s a “sign him as a lottery ticket and if he plays like a starter it’s found money” type of guy. You expect nothing and it’s all upside 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

unlikely anyone signs him until he's fully recovered

if he did sign soon, would be incentive laden on playing time and the team probably wouldn't activate him in 2024.

after checking his options......i bet he comes back as a bill in 2025

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Hey, i like the guy, but you can't keep him around just cause you like him.

It's a business and he needs to produce on the field, which he hasn't due to injury, so i have zero issues with letting him go.

If another team picks him up, i just hope a contract is laced with incentives.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Sweats said:

It's a business and he needs to produce on the field, which he hasn't due to injury, so i have zero issues with letting him go.

Liked Poyer and Hyde too...but sometimes you just have to move on.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

I hope someone signs him to a HUGE deal. Comp pick city😂

Hope it all works out for White. He had some really great seasons here. 

3 hours ago, DJB said:

I still hold out hope Tre returns this year on a cheaper deal. Would love him back 

If that were going to happen, think they would have figured out a way to restructure.  Essentially the Bills figured the cap savings ($6M?) and open roster spot were worth it, versus the two parties figuring out a way to restructure.

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I'm rooting for him, but transitioning to FS is almost a necessity at this point and that's a crowded spot full of not hurt players.

At CB idk how you could see him as any better than CB4 on your team right now and that's iffy.

Safety is wrong position for him since he is not that great of a tackler.   I hope he goes to NFC team whose home field is good for his legs.