Tyreek Hill

MVS 

RD2 Pick

Trade for a former RD1 Pick

Juju

RD2 Pick

Hollywood Brown

All while having an All-Time Tight End

Not all of that has worked out, but this narrative has.. and will always be.. hilarious

Our commitment to the position pales in comparison 

I want to see the final numbers but if I’m being totally honest I would rather have Hollywood Brown for 1 year at $7 Mil than Samuel at 2 year $15 mil guaranteed. I think Hollywood brings the vertical threat we need to this offense and the eye test shows when healthy he’s the more dynamic player. I’m fine with Samuel but hopefully the bills change their offensive philosophy and get the ball to him and other RAC guys in space (they haven’t done that with Hines or Harty in the past). Probably on my own island with this take but it’s just how I see it. Hoping the bills go strong at WR in the draft because we need to invest in long term solutions for Josh outside of Kincaid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Brown and Samuel are both equally fast. Brown supposedly ran a 4.27 at his Pro Day, but was 166lbs. Samuel ran a 4.31 at the Combine being 30lbs heavier than Brown. Production is kinda similar, but Samuel has never had a real QB chucking him the rock. Brown had one solid year with Lamar, then one could say the same about his QB situation. I think they are solid pickups for both teams, but Brown's attitude is a bit different than Samuel. He's more flashy, diva-like where Samuel just seems to go about his business. 

8 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

no need to watch a game anymore until Reid and mahomes are gone.

Only hope here is McClap gets fired to inject optimism into the team. But with him employed, we are just wasting time and talent.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, 90sBills said:

When you have a great QB you’re able to do that and still win Superbowls. Why can’t we get on this strategy? We have a great qb too.

Their QB is greater.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Would anyone trade straight up right now their top 4 for our top 4?

Stefon Diggs

Curtis Samuel

Khalil Shakir 

Dalton Kincaid

For

Rashee Rice

Marquise Brown

Justin Watson

Travis Kelce

Never.

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

Fair, but Diggs/Kincaid need to actually play like superstars when it matters for this to work. 

Kincaid was just a rookie, so no issues there.  

Diggs keeps showing us who he is when it matters.  I struggle to call anyone elite when they don’t step up in the biggest moments. 

Giving Diggs that contract at his age was stupid and Diggs has shown he cannot make the big plays in big playoff games.  This year he counts 27 million against the cap,  that hurts.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Stefon Diggs

Curtis Samuel

Khalil Shakir 

Dalton Kincaid

For

Rashee Rice

Marquise Brown

Justin Watson

Travis Kelce

Yes I would take their top 4 because it is much cheaper

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Giving Diggs that contract at his age was stupid and Diggs has shown he cannot make the big plays in big playoff games.  This year he counts 27 million against the cap,  that hurts.

Honestly they probably should’ve traded Diggs when he wanted more money in 2022. That’s a tough decision that not many fans would’ve liked. I hope the Bills never pay a 29 year old WR top 5 money again unless he’s just a rare talent.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

“Chiefs never give Mahomes any WR help”

Tyreek Hill

MVS 

RD2 Pick

Juju

RD2 Pick

Hollywood Brown

Not all of that has worked out, but this narrative has.. and will always be.. hilarious

Hill was on the team a year before Mahomes was drafted--and two years before he was starter.

MVS has been a decent WR2/3.

JuJu had a cup of coffee in KC.

As for the drafted guys--KC hits on their WR drafts pretty well.  But Mahomes made those 2 guys.

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Hill was on the team a year before Mahomes was drafted--and two years before he was starter.

As for the drafted guys--KC hits on their WR drafts pretty well.  But Mahomes made those 2 guys.

Meh, they don’t really hit all that well. Mecole was less than nothing in Jets land. Sky Moore is an actual bust. Pringle has had 24 catches in the 2 years since leaving KC. Mahomes really makes them all.

Edited by FireChans
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

MVS had 21 catches for 300 yards this year.  That’s not decent WR2/3 territory.

Who are these drafted hits?  Rice is one but Moore has been an absolute bust.

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

“Chiefs never give Mahomes any WR help”

Tyreek Hill

MVS 

RD2 Pick

Juju

RD2 Pick

Hollywood Brown

What’s hilarious is including Toney as an investment.  

then I guess the bills get to include the trade for Corey Coleman and the acquisition of Tavon Austin!

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Stefon Diggs

Curtis Samuel

Khalil Shakir 

Dalton Kincaid

For

Rashee Rice

Marquise Brown

Justin Watson

Travis Kelce

I’ll take the second group all day, every day.

• Disagree 1

He had 500 yards receiving last  year

What is the big deal here ?

I had more yards in the backyard with my son...:flirt:

Edited by Bogie_Klinkhammer

37 minutes ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

He had 500 yards receiving last  year

What is the big deal here ?

I had more yards in the backyard with my son...:flirt:

Big deal is he's going from Murray to Mahomes...That 500 receiving yards will be doubled easy....His final year with Lamar he went over 1000....

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Meh, they don’t really hit all that well. Mecole was less than nothing in Jets land. Sky Moore is an actual bust. Pringle has had 24 catches in the 2 years since leaving KC. Mahomes really makes them all.

Mahomes. And Reid's play design and play calling. With those two at the helm, they can work with pretty much any WR as long as they catch the ball.

And when in doubt, they're going to Kelce anyways.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Mahomes. And Reid's play design and play calling. With those two at the helm, they can work with pretty much any WR as long as they catch the ball.

And when in doubt, they're going to Kelce anyways.

KC put it together in the playoffs, but think people are forgetting that there was a full-season sample size of their offense being pretty mediocre. The Chiefs finished with two more TDs than...the Broncos. And they scored 25 fewer points than the Colts and Browns, who both used backup QBs the entire year. There's only so much a great QB and play caller can do against defenses that can defend against essentially a 15-yard field because no deep threat exists and no WRs can get open (and when they do, they drop it.) Rashee Rice's usage going way up late saved the season. 

1 hour ago, McBean said:

no need to watch a game anymore until Reid and mahomes are gone.

Only hope here is McClap gets fired to inject optimism into the team. But with him employed, we are just wasting time and talent.

You are trolling at this point, no one is this negative. Unless you’re ScottLaw’s burner