Ridder traded to the Cardinals for WR Moore

Process

What are the Cardinals doing? Moore is 23yo with 40+ catches the last three years. Ridder is a bad backup QB. I would have happily given them a 5th round pick if they were just trying to dump the guy. 

5 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Falcons are loaded 

They still have Kirk Cousins, a 36 year old QB coming off an Achilles tear, so that doesn't make a big difference. Ask Dan Marino how QB's typically look after one of those...and he was a better QB than Cousins ever dreamt about being as a kid.

Edited by Big Turk

Just now, SWATeam said:

Not to mention Pitts and Bijon

Yep, the Falcons should now be able to compete for a playoff spot.  We are a house divided; 2 Bills fans, 2 Falcons fans (but all Braves, Sabres & UGA fans).  The Falcons fans are going to be very excited for the coming season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I like Rondale Moore.  Good WR3 kind of guy.  I wouldn't have made this trade, Ridder sucks.  They could have gotten a 5th probably for Moore and drafted someone that would give them more value than Ridder. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

We never seem to be in on any of these types of trades.

I like a lot of what Beane does, but the dude seems to have a serious blind spot for identifying receivers. Refusal to take one in rounds 1-3 the last several years just shouldn’t happen on a Josh Allen team. Keep the cupboard stocked. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They still have Kirk Cousins, a 36 year old QB coming off an Achilles tear, so that doesn't make a big difference. Ask Dan Marino how QB's typically look after one of those...and he was a better QB than Cousins ever dreamt about being as a kid.

Dan Marino played 6 pretty good seasons after tearing his Achilles, and I believe they made the playoffs 5 of those years

Yeah he was still pretty good

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

Dan Marino played 6 pretty good seasons after tearing his Achilles, and I believe they made the playoffs 5 of those years

Yeah he was still pretty good

But not the same QB as he was before. He was also 4 years younger than Cousins when it happened...

Stats took a nosedive after his first year back.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MariDa00.htm