Arik Armstead released, signs with Jax

MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Oliver, Daquan, and Armstead- WOW

4 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Maybe already addressed but he’s a post June 1 cut. Does that mean he can’t be signed until after June 1?

No, we can sign him now.  Same as any team can sign Tra

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Apparently his wife is a local gal. That might be all there is to this.

A Buffalo Gal? Does she ‘come out tonight’??

I’d love landing him but the piggy bank is broke.

9 hours ago, FireChans said:

She also has Bills seasons tickets and lives in Williamsville and her favorite store is wegmans 

And she knows the wings at Anchor Bar suck.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Shouldn’t this go under the “Legal tampering” thread?

Except during the Super Bowl

The Chiefs led the league in Holding Penalties in 2023 (30), they were 5th in 2022 (24). In the last Two Super Bowls they’ve had ZERO Holding Penalties against them.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

The Chiefs led the league in Holding Penalties in 2023 (30), they were 5th in 2022 (24). In the last Two Super Bowls they’ve had ZERO Holding Penalties against them.

Color me shocked. And this is against Bosa, Young, Gregory, Armstead, Hargrave, and Kinlaw. You REALLY think Jawaan Taylor wasn't holding Bosa on multiple occasions? Or Chase Young when they flipped alignments? Hoedell got what he wanted. A SB with even more eyes due to Taylor Swift, and then the money shot afterwards of her and Kelce kissing while celebrating their victory. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, FireChans said:

She also has Bills seasons tickets and lives in Williamsville and her favorite store is wegmans 

her tbd name is Williamsville Wendy.  come on you guys its fate make it happen

13 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Armstead would be a great get for Buffalo, but he seems a luxury for this team at this time. And the pantry is still lacking some staples. 

If the Bills could make it work cap wise, then this would be a great signing. The Bills will stock the pantry as you say with the draft. I believe they have 11 picks if I am not mistaken.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

The key to beating KC is formidable dline.  Gettir done Beane

DL was a big reason why the Giants were able to stop the evil empire twice on the biggest stage. The Bills could use some of that vs Mahomes, Burrow.

25 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

her tbd name is Williamsville Wendy.  come on you guys its fate make it happen

Did you know that the name Wendy was created for the book Peter Pan? Until then, there was no such girls name. I found that fascinating. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did you know that the name Wendy was created for the book Peter Pan? Until then, there was no such girls name. I found that fascinating. 

Don’t tell 1642 English Civil War Captain Wendy Oxford that! 

He might challenge you to a duel!

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy

25 minutes ago, Coldfronts said:

He has a torn meniscus and will not be available most of this season practices 

what? He already had surgery didn’t he? It doesn’t take that long to heal that. He played through it in post season and was dominant at times

16 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

👀 now knowing what Steph is like this is something worth watching a little

I noticed that last night but didn’t feel like pouring more ridicule on myself😂 so thanks for posting!

• Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I mean, that was just me replying with someone else's quote in regards to what I was talking about.

If questioning whether handing over another big DL contract is wise makes me a "party pooper", after Von and Oliver and already putting most of our money this offseason into Epenesa and Jones, so be it.

That’s not what makes you a party pooper.  You must be aware of your pooping tendencies, no?  

Seems like 40%  of your posts consist of you telling people NO, you can’t have that.  The other 60% of your posts consist of telling @Warriorspikes51the same thing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

That’s not what makes you a party pooper.  You must be aware of your pooping tendencies, no?  

Seems like 40%  of your posts consist of you telling people NO, you can’t have that.  The other 60% of your posts consist of telling @Warriorspikes51the same thing. 

Hey, someone has to tell me NO & @BillsFanForever19 is HERE FOR IT!!!

• Agree 1