Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If this happens maybe the Bills should just take a year off.

Would that mean Higgins going the other way? Chase, Jefferson, Higgins seems unnecessarily good and surely too expensive 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BritishBill said:

Would that mean Higgins going the other way? Chase, Jefferson, Higgins seems unnecessarily good and surely too expensive 

You would assume so right … would need to trade Higgins and a high pick for him …

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

You would assume so right … would need to trade Higgins and a high pick for him …

Saw on the internet 2 1st and Higgins for Jefferson.  

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If this happens maybe the Bills should just take a year off.

First thing I noticed looking at these top 10 odds is how much work the Bills roster needs, Bills with maybe the 8th best roster outta that list with the 4th best odds.

Thank you Josh Allen.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, julian said:

First thing I noticed looking at these top 10 odds is how much work the Bills roster needs, Bills with maybe the 8th best roster outta that list with the 4th best odds.

Thank you Josh Allen.

Same as it always was. 

Id be all over trading away picks for Jefferson.  

The most talented QB + the most talented WR.   At least we’d have an identity and a calling card to take down KC.  No number of 28ish picks is likely to flip the script.

That script being Mahomes always has Josh beat with coaching and elite players around him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, julian said:

Thank you Josh Allen.

Haha this. He’s the only thing keeping us from drafting top 10. This roster really has no one elite other than him. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Jefferson trade rumors, Mahomes restructure, Texans and Jags money machine go brrrrrr. 

Today has certainly taken a turn.  

When you take your shot at the king and miss...this is the price you pay.

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The rumors are Burrow is helping to make it happen and both Jefferson and Chase will sign matching contracts.

Cooooool.

Dude hangs out with Trump one time and goes all Art of the Deal.  

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The rumors are Burrow is helping to make it happen and both Jefferson and Chase will sign matching contracts.

Joe Burrow literally cannot play a single football game without two all-pro-level WRs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Jefferson trade rumors, Mahomes restructure, Texans and Jags money machine go brrrrrr. 

Today has certainly taken a turn.  

I ecpected a restructure for Mahomes.  Bengals are not paying $30M per year to Jefferson...not with Chase up for a contract next year.  So I don't expect much from that rumor.  I thought Jags already had decent WRs so don't know how many wins they've added.  Texans have made some solid moves.  Can't deny that.

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

I ecpected a restructure for Mahomes.  Bengals are not paying $30M per year to Jefferson...not with Chase up for a contract next year.  So I don't expect much from that rumor.  I thought Jags already had decent WRs so don't know how many wins they've added.  Texans have made some solid moves.  Can't deny that.

I tend to agree, but I’d probably be willing to do it. 

3 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

That'd be a tough trade for Bears to swallow.

Yeah, I have to imagine they'd definitely prefer to move him somewhere else than a Division Rival.

But their options are very slim. Could be a Bledsoe to Buffalo situation where when it comes to the most return, they don't have much of a choice. The Giants and Patriots are the only real places still needing a Starter off the top of my head and they both pick in the Top 6.

• Agree 1