Free agency tracker

3 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Not sure why ppl want to sign a WR2.  Round 1 pick is likely pegged for that.

We likely need a WR4, $5-6m type.

Then draft a 2nd WR in middle rounds.

With Diggs, Kincaid, Shakir, Knox, Cook.  We need 1 very good option to add, and a couple supporting types.

We need a WR 1, we all ready have a WR 2 and WR 3

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

lol I told y’all he was gonna get $12-$14M per and never coming here.  

Cookie? 

This is why in the FA Wr thread I said avoid them all.   Buffalo could easy roll with 12.  Shakir, Diggs, Kincaid, and Knox.  Give me Shakir over all the FA wrs.  Draft one with 28 or 60 and another the top of day 3.  If you go vet get a guy on a one year deal hoping Allen gets him paid.  

That’s going to look like a bargain I believe, he was a pretty legit #1 prior to Fields.  With all the attention going to London, Pitts and that running game.. they could be realllllly good.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Interesting.

Does this mean that they are off WR market at pick 8? 

They already have London, Mooney, Pitts + Robinson.

I would think so. Yet they could trade down and still take a WR at #8 (but I hope not the Bills).

30 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Did you watch the last 8 games of the season?  

Did you watch the first 8? He was killing it, top 3 WR numbers.  You don't fall off mid season like that? I've always said he likely had a nagging injury

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Interesting.

Does this mean that they are off WR market at pick 8? 

They already have London, Mooney, Pitts + Robinson.

I should hope so - you don't spend 3 firsts in 3 years on playmakers just to spend a 4th in a row.  If anything they might be in a good spot for someone to trade up for a QB.  Could always move London on draft day i suppose if you really like nabers or something.  

There's only one ball, and you got robinson wanting his 90-120 targets.  Then you have pitts wanting probably 80-100.  Then you have london wanting 100-140.  Last year they had jonnu smith as the 4th option, but i would assume mooney slots in for a lot of those.  There's probably snaps and targets available, but i'm not sure a first round pick there is wise, unless you are considering Pitts basically a bust.  

Considering their pass rush is absolute trash, and they had 8 total interceptions as a team - they probably need to add to that defense.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Wouldn't be shocked if we stayed away from the 2nd wave tbh.  

Considering how the market has been for RBs compared to last season, it wouldn't surprise me.  RBs are getting paid this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

Considering how the market has been for RBs compared to last season, it wouldn't surprise me.  RBs are getting paid this year. 

The top end was tagged a year ago with jacobs, barkley, and pollard all getting it.  Factoring in what they all received last year - all are basically getting a similar number AAV.  Swift, Henry, Jones, Ekeler all available this year too.  It was a pretty loaded market.  Looking at this list - i don't see anyone who i'd pay left.  Let someone else overpay.  

Patterson - Old and a KR only guy

Mattison - Bad

Elliott - bursts of good, but he was always a big hitter and now he's hitting singles instead of homers

CEH - still young, coming off a terrible season

Akers - still young, coming off a terrible season

Foreman - big fast dude in the murray mold 

Scott - Put him next to damien harris

Harris - See scott, plus an injury

Dobbins - Can't see much of a market with all the injuries

Hunt - Didn't even lead his team in carries after chubb was hurt so... i'd assume hes trending down

Dillon - Big.. fast... not sure he's very dynamic though.  

Mckinnon - pretty much 3rd down only, would take away some cook snaps in those situations.  Not an upgrade over cook, but an upgrade over murray playing on third downs blocking.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

The top end was tagged a year ago with jacobs, barkley, and pollard all getting it.  Factoring in what they all received last year - all are basically getting a similar number AAV.  Swift, Henry, Jones, Ekeler all available this year too.  It was a pretty loaded market.  Looking at this list - i don't see anyone who i'd pay left.  Let someone else overpay.  

Patterson - Old and a KR only guy

Mattison - Bad

Elliott - bursts of good, but he was always a big hitter and now he's hitting singles instead of homers

CEH - still young, coming off a terrible season

Akers - still young, coming off a terrible season

Foreman - big fast dude in the murray mold 

Scott - Put him next to damien harris

Harris - See scott, plus an injury

Dobbins - Can't see much of a market with all the injuries

Hunt - Didn't even lead his team in carries after chubb was hurt so... i'd assume hes trending down

Dillon - Big.. fast... not sure he's very dynamic though.  

Mckinnon - pretty much 3rd down only, would take away some cook snaps in those situations.  Not an upgrade over cook, but an upgrade over murray playing on third downs blocking.  

Dobbins is kind of interesting if you can get him on the team for a cheap prove it type deal.