Michael Thomas expected to be released by Saints

SCBills

• SCBills changed the title to Michael Thomas expected to be released by Saints
2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Seems like a good culture fit, no?

There are a lot of sports media people who take money to post what teams, agents or players want them to say. Thomas knows the game the Saints are playing. 

1 minute ago, teef said:

i wonder if anyone has ever called me a hoe behind my back.  i certainly hope so.

You wish

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I have to admit that I am somewhat intrigued about the prospect of bringing in a WR nicknamed “slant boy” to try and force Josh Allen to throw those passes. 

He is the definition of the washed player who's time has come to either retire or latch on to a playoff team in November.  His days of regular season play are over.

He'd be smart to hit that November free agency market rested and ready to go.  There is value in his services there.  His ego won't let him of course, so he'll sign this spring and get cut at the end of someone's camp and bounce around practice squad and be salty about it.    

• Agree 1