In other news...Josh Allen rips pants in Paris

Another off-season of Hooray for Hollywood with some weight gain added for good measure.  Awesome.  One of these years the guy will focus on football and actually get the most of his incredible talent.  Until then I guess it’s sampling frog legs or some other fattening French crap.

• Eyeroll 4
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Dislike 6

I didn't know the tearaway jersey contract extended into the offseason. The good news is he can feel the rush. Lets hope his blind side protection improves. He may be there training for the Olympic hurdling team. Has anyone started a Bills relocation to Paris thread?

Buffalo Bills Football GIF by West Herr

Edited by stuvian
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, holla83 said:

Happened to me at work yesterday 

Try less garlic and legumes.

33 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Hailee can’t take Josh anywhere!

In all seriousness, this would have never happened to Tom Brady in his prime.  Tom always made sure to keep his waistline and legs in check, no matter how skinny the jeans.

Nah.  It was that 'Tommy Two Ball Compound' that his personal trainer Alex Guerrero had Brady swallowing. 🤨

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Hailee can’t take Josh anywhere!

In all seriousness, this would have never happened to Tom Brady in his prime.  Tom always made sure to keep his waistline and legs in check, no matter how skinny the jeans.

It actually happened to Tom Brady during "The Match" a few years ago. Phil Mickelson loaned him a pair of rain pants.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Great. Our QB is back at trying to eat his way out of the NFL again. :rolleyes:

The party boy/laziness he displays in the off season and goofiness early in games might actually be a locker room issue.  Tre White busts his ass trying to get back from multiple serious injuries and gets cut.  Morse has multiple concussions and is a team leader…..bye.  I get that those things are all 100% part of the business and in no way Allen’s fault, but….

Meanwhile the QB spends last year trying to out fancy everyone at the Kentucky Derby, F1, Hollywood, a celebrity golf tourney every other day and whatnot, shows up for week 1 and turns the ball over 100 times.  Did he learn from that?   Well, he’s dining so well  in France with his Hollywood girlfriend that his pants he packed a few days ago don’t fit anymore.  Odds are he’s learned nothing.

Clearly he is among the most talented QBs in the league now and possibly ever.  He carries the team to wins on that talent at times.  His on field effort level 95+% of the time can’t be questioned, but setting a team up for a championship is a 24/7/365 thing.  Allen might just be more of a 8/5/195 effort level type.  Before anyone says I want to trade him or whatever, I don’t.  Guys like that don’t grow on trees and with his talent he might be able to win even with his subpar commitment.  If he handles things a little more professionally, he almost certainly will.  He often talks about his tremendous desire to bring a trophy to Buffalo but that appears to be talk or at least slightly below his tremendous desire for another piece of tiramisu.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2