In other news...Josh Allen rips pants in Paris

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Obviously.  I understand my opinion about Josh’s off season work ethic is just that….opinion.  Of course the arguments are going to be stronger when they are factually based and straightforward use of logic and reason based on those documented facts.

This worked perfectly

On 3/6/2024 at 11:18 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Another off-season of Hooray for Hollywood with some weight gain added for good measure.  Awesome.  One of these years the guy will focus on football and actually get the most of his incredible talent.  Until then I guess it’s sampling frog legs or some other fattening French crap.

It’s possible you are being sarcastic, but if not I have two questions for you.

1. Who led the NFL in total yards last year?

2. Who led the NFL in total TDs last year?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

This worked perfectly

Thanks?

7 hours ago, DapperCam said:

It’s possible you are being sarcastic, but if not I have two questions for you.

1. Who led the NFL in total yards last year?

2. Who led the NFL in total TDs last year?

If those were his goals then he succeeded.

13 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

How about the rest of the damn team and the coaching staff show up for once?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hero worship is a powerful elixir exhibit B

Edited by 4merper4mer

On 3/6/2024 at 11:18 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Another off-season of Hooray for Hollywood with some weight gain added for good measure.  Awesome.  One of these years the guy will focus on football and actually get the most of his incredible talent.  Until then I guess it’s sampling frog legs or some other fattening French crap.

Like Mick told Rocky, women weaken legs!

rocky balboa the character GIF

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

On 3/6/2024 at 8:18 PM, 4merper4mer said:

How much better could he possibly be? 

Honestly. 

The Bills defense has cost him at least one Super Bowl ring. 

He throws a lot of picks (though I’d argue three of them this year were actually excellent “punts”) because of his style and the need to carry this team on his back. 

What would you like to see Josh ***** Allen improve on in the offseason? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

It is being said that we can easily get under the cap by restructuring Josh.  Does he have to sign something like that or is it automatic?  Clearly Von needed to sign but I seem to remember Diggs restructure being automatic/one way.  If Josh has to sign, but he is stuffing his face in France, I wonder which other players we will have to cut by the deadline.  Could they already know Josh won’t sign and that precipitated Morse, Po and Tre being bounced.  If so, that’s pretty cutthroat of 17.

• Vomit 3

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It is being said that we can easily get under the cap by restructuring Josh.  Does he have to sign something like that or is it automatic?  Clearly Von needed to sign but I seem to remember Diggs restructure being automatic/one way.  If Josh has to sign, but he is stuffing his face in France, I wonder which other players we will have to cut by the deadline.  Could they already know Josh won’t sign and that precipitated Morse, Po and Tre being bounced.  If so, that’s pretty cutthroat of 17.

It's so odd that you have decided to make casting Josh Allen as the villain (albeit, with facile claims that you really aren't) a source of amusement. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

It's so odd that you have decided to make casting Josh Allen as the villain (albeit, with facile claims that you really aren't) a source of amusement. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exhibit C - Hero worship is a powerful elixir.

I asked a process question.  I don’t know the answer and you seemingly don’t either, which is fine.  I’ll grant that maybe I speculated a bit but I don’t think it is realistic to just assume any person on Earth is perfect in every regard.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I asked a process question.  I don’t know the answer and you seemingly don’t either, which is fine.  I’ll grant that maybe I speculated a bit but I don’t think it is realistic to just assume any person on Earth is perfect in every regard.  

Stop with the trolling, and the anti Allen crusade.  

Edited by SoonerBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're a joke. I worship God. Josh Allen is not an idol. He's a flawed human being, though probably not as flawed as you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

You're a joke. I worship God. Josh Allen is not an idol. He's a flawed human being, though probably not as flawed as you.

Me as well God and Jesus are the only entities I worship. This guy is nothing more than a troll intentionally trying to goad responses because he knows Allen is beloved by the fan base.

Put him on ignore, I have.

Edited by SoonerBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

If a “Bills fan” is pointing fingers at Josh Allen as the reason for falling short of a championship, it’s an obvious attempt to garner a following, the poster is attempting to stand out from the crowd, to be edgy.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, julian said:

If a “Bills fan” is pointing fingers at Josh Allen as the reason for falling short of a championship, it’s an obvious attempt to garner a following, the poster is attempting to stand out from the crowd, to be edgy.

Or maybe the poster is simply a moron trying to convince the rest of us about how football illiterate they are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2