Haack Brought Baack

3 hours ago, Lost said:

Matt Araiza was just chilling out there all off season and we bring back Matt freaking Haack??  He has like a 20yd punt average with the Bills

"Can't" Hacck is the reason Araiza was drafted.

Hate it with the intensity of 1,000 suns.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

The Araiza situation really burns my ass.  We needed a punter, preferably a cheap one.  He was right the for the taking, and the Chiefs taketh away

12 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

The Araiza situation really burns my ass.  We needed a punter, preferably a cheap one.  He was right the for the taking, and the Chiefs taketh away

The Bills burned the bridge when they dumped him over that random accusation - but mainly pressure from media that knew even less of the situation than the Bills did, and even the Bills knew it didn't add up.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

We’re unfortunately going to see some bad players get big playing time here next season. Beane kind of cornered us into this. 

Paying off the Miller bill in dribs and drabs. Only $122 million to go. Make that $121.5 million now. 

3 hours ago, Lost said:

Matt Araiza was just chilling out there all off season and we bring back Matt freaking Haack??  He has like a 20yd punt average with the Bills

Agreed, Araiza deserved a chance. But we bring back a guy that is not only flat out statistically bad but also had one of, if not the worst overall punting performance in a single game ever. 

It's early in the year and things will shake out but this one doesn't make sense to me at all.

36 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

The Bills burned the bridge when they dumped him over that random accusation - but mainly pressure from media that knew even less of the situation than the Bills did, and even the Bills knew it didn't add up.

I agree. The punt God may not have wanted to come here 

13 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

I agree.  He was a horrible punter here.  Terrible punting is a pet peeve of mine.  It should be something you barely notice.  When you notice they are bad and they hurt the team it is infuriating.

18 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

First move of the day I do not like. Hopefully he will have competition in a rookie.

Bringing back Haack is a loser move,  the guy has a weak leg and has no business being on the Bills.  This has McDermott's high character guy connection to it,  just draft a kid with one of the many late rounders  the Bills have.  Martin and Hacck are garbage and Bills need to move forward

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 1