Officially the Offseason: Tyreek Hill Assaults another woman

DrDawkinstein

9 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No way a guy with a record of beating women and children didnt get angry/embarrassed and knocked the ***** out of her just to prove a point.

Be better.

Doing what? She either had a broken leg or didnt.

Not every broken leg is the same. They don't always result in public lawsuits. I'm sure her leg was broken. I'm sure Hill is a scumbag. But let's not ignore that we live in a society where a SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY is going after a bit of fame as well. All can be true. 

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yes I am. Dude has a long history of scum behavior. AND he's a Miami Dolphin.

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

And he's a scum bag. And a Dolphin.

Also, as a side note I'm curious why this is even a point of emphasis? So if he played for the Vikings or Bears everything's cool?

Do we as fans of the Bills not have Von Miller on our roster? Who are we to judge another team? 

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, QCity said:

No way a TikTok influencer is after money.

I would agree with this but Hill is linked to one these stories every year. And there is actual proof he beat the sh*t out of an old gf nearly to death. Eventually you have to realize where there is smoke, there is fire

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

Tyreek is a jerk.   Probably another jarring hit to the head and he goes full on AB.  He's not far off from that.  Even at that red carpet NFL awards thing with his wife at his side, his behavior was awkward and weird. 

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Not every broken leg is the same. They don't always result in public lawsuits. I'm sure her leg was broken. I'm sure Hill is a scumbag. But let's not ignore that we live in a society where a SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY is going after a bit of fame as well. All can be true. 

Also, as a side note I'm curious why this is even a point of emphasis? So if he played for the Vikings or Bears everything's cool?

Do we as fans of the Bills not have Von Miller on our roster? Who are we to judge another team? 

Since the entirety of the NFL ran off Araiza including many Bills fans on allegations...i have no problem with calling Tyreek a scumbag, because he is.  And he will bury his career soon if not from this, from something else.

8 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I went and looked her up on Insta. She Thicc.

I also just went and looked at her Instagram page.....Dayum!

If she's got any toned muscles in those thighs/legs, I can easily see how she'd be a force to be reckoned with on the playing field.

8 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Lots of back and forth about who is lying here, but still no one asking why she was playing football with Hill.Is this a euphemism for rough sex?

Lol the story explains that her 10 year old son had signed up for one of his camps, which in some way led to him inviting her to his place and having all 6’1” of her line up as a D lineman then O lineman in his backyard.  Both of them seem to be extremely special.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Because I was trying to find some common ground and levity while dealing with TBD's all too present misogynists. :thumbsup:

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Because I was trying to find some common ground and levity while dealing with TBD's all too present misogynists. :thumbsup:

I agree with your take on Hill, he’s a scum bag, but people not wanting to pile on or people not agreeing with your take doesn’t make them misogynists. I’m sure you’re knowingly exaggerating with that claim out of frustration with those who don’t see it your way but I don’t believe I’ve ever seen any hatred of women by any poster here ever.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

And you're just assuming he's guilty.  Sounds like there's a lot more to this story than typical assault on a woman.  Easy to for her to use his reputation against him too.  Normally I wouldn't defend him but as someone else pointed out a tic Tok influencer bringing a lawsuit sounds a bit too convenient

Why is this woman doing football drills with a professional football player, she brags about getting the best of him then  sues when she gets hurt? And I’m not defending the scum bag just asking a question. 

• Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Well, there are a lot of different ways to look at misogyny. I, personally find when people feel they have to mention repeatedly that it "was a woman" that was assaulted it's a form of misogyny as well. Infers that women are weak and unable to handle themselves. And I can tell you these days that's just not true.

51 minutes ago, julian said:

I agree with your take on Hill, he’s a scum bag, but people not wanting to pile on or people not agreeing with your take doesn’t make them misogynists. I’m sure you’re knowingly exaggerating with that claim out of frustration with those who don’t see it your way but I don’t believe I’ve ever seen any hatred of women by any poster here ever.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Well, there are a lot of different ways to look at misogyny. I, personally find when people feel they have to mention repeatedly that it "was a woman" that was assaulted it's a form of misogyny as well. Infers that women are weak and unable to handle themselves. And I can tell you these days that's just not true.

Maybe.

But I've also been here long enough to see a number of quality women posters run off by the boys club and their hot anti-women takes. Going all the way back to Lori, and a number more over the years.

I'm also aware that there are a number of posters here with convictions for sexual assault, soliciting minors, and domestic abuse in our midst that looooove to chime in on threads like this and always go after the victim. Projecting from their own cases. And it's kinda disgusting. Dont be fooled into thinking everyone here is a nice little choir boy. And keep that in mind when you're reading through these threads.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

Lots of back and forth about who is lying here, but still no one asking why she was playing football with Hill. Is this a euphemism for rough sex?

Considering Hill's mother and sister were watching, that would certainly put a spin on things.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.