What is your unpopular Bills opinion?

Mikie2times

On 2/15/2024 at 9:09 PM, Awwufelloff said:

We shouldn’t have built a stadium on the same place as the last due to ancient Indian burial ground curse. 

without a dome and in Orchard Park with nothing of substance in terms of commerce around it. 

• Agree 2

On 2/18/2024 at 2:03 AM, GunnerBill said:

And even on this roster Matt Milano says hi. 

As does Stefon Diggs. I'm sure that Kyle Williams and Stevie Johnson would be glad to chime in, as well.

On 2/13/2024 at 11:29 AM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Im going to get ripped for this but here goes....

Bills mafia is a terrible nickname for our fan base. I hate it so much.

A small but vocal and ever present minority of fans are really drunken trash that I would never associate with in any other venue. You know this is true. You see them every game. My wife looks around at the parking lot and we can't wait to make it to our club seats. In a perfect world there would be seperate parking and gates for those willing to pay a higher price to avoid the drunken gauntlet on game day. 

I can't beleive Im agreeing with Ethan in Cleveland!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

We love to the underdog player so much that we hate change because the 1 of 20 guys we held on to ends up making himself a pro bowl career. 

embrace change and a new player, not everyone is meant to be here 4+ years. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

That our D will never be a true #5 or higher ranked unit because of the McD oversight and control on that side of the ball and its coaching & the Von Miller effect, which at this time is all bad.   Our defense is horrendous in the postseason and all the stats prove this to be true especially against KC.   Digg's will be a non factor and check out on this team in 2024.  Beane is just treading water with personnel and we are the 3rd worst team in the league this year cap wise.  A lot to be done with hardly any money available on the books,  that will require cuts and major contract restructures. 

Team & Cap space (Estimated) 2024

Washington Commanders, $73.6 million
Tennessee Titans, $67.8 million
Chicago Bears, $67.0 million
New England Patriots, $66.0 million
Cincinnati Bengals, $59.4 million
Indianapolis Colts, $58.9 million
Houston Texans, $57.7 million
Detroit Lions, $44.8 million
Arizona Cardinals, $41.7 million
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, $36.9 million
Las Vegas Raiders, $35.3 million
Carolina Panthers, $28.6 million
Los Angeles Rams, $27.7 million
Atlanta Falcons, $25.8 million
Minnesota Vikings, $24.6 million
Philadelphia Eagles, $19.9 million
New York Giants, $19.5 million
Kansas City Chiefs, $15.2 million
Jacksonville Jaguars, $11.3 million
Baltimore Ravens, $7.3 million
New York Jets, $1.7 million
Green Bay Packers, -$2.9 million
Seattle Seahawks, -$5.3 million
San Francisco 49ers, -$12.4 million
Pittsburgh Steelers, -$13.9 million
Cleveland Browns, -$19.6 million
Dallas Cowboys, -$19.7 million
Denver Broncos, -$24.1 million
Los Angeles Chargers, -$35.5 million
Buffalo Bills, -$51.3 million
Miami Dolphins, -$51.9 million
New Orleans Saints, -$83.7 million

The negativity of this board collapses the quantum field into a dimension of reality where the Bills can never get over he hump in order to fulfill the karmic obligation of loserness. 

Edited by nedboy7

17 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

The negativity of this board collapses the quantum field into a dimension of reality where the Bills can never get over he hump in order to fulfill the karmic obligation of loserness. 

I’m no Einstein, but that sounds very bad. 

7 hours ago, papazoid said:

tre white will be a cap casualty by march 18th

what a shame, one of my favorite players....injuries are the cruel part of the game that cut careers short

You think he’s going to peruse his dream of a hockey career, like Dion and Bo as a 2 sport guy? 

What happens with Tre is intriguing. He was so clearly hesitant to come back from the ACL I wonder what it will look like after the Achilles. Are those the two WORST injuries you can have, especially for a CB? 

Edited by Augie

12 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

13 seconds didn’t matter. Bills would have loss the next week to the Bengals. 

Yeah I have to Piggyback off this for mine and say that even if 13 seconds didn't happen that does not guarantee the Bills automatically win the Super Bowl that year(blows my mind that so many Bills fans think that) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 2/13/2024 at 2:38 PM, FilthyBeast said:

5 years from now Josh Allen will be out of the league and/or a shell of himself like Cam Newton and it will be dark days for many years again as Bills fans continue to watch Mahomes and the Chiefs rack up the Lombardis and realize the true impact of the events of the 2017 draft.

This was just too easy. Almost every take of FilthyBeast is unpopular here.  Of course, almost every take of FilthyBeast is popular on KC or Miami message boards. 

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

13 seconds didn’t matter. Bills would have loss the next week to the Bengals. 

I'd agree if "would" was "could."

Probably would have been a good, close game - 50/50.  But agreed w/ the general sentiment that fans are too assumptive about how that game might have gone.

Unpopular?

Bills really screwed the pooch by trading the Mahomes pick. Not because I don't like Josh...I absolutely *love* Josh and I don't want anyone else at QB for us. But passing on Mahomes and gifting him to the Chiefs not only means they passed on the best QB of this generation, but also gifted him to an AFC rival that will keep us out of the Super Bowl for the entirety of his career.

Nevertheless, I still love having Josh as our QB, despite the implications.

Jordan Poyer has always been a solid Bill, but overrated.  He’s killed them in the playoffs, dating back to the game in Houston.

Damar Hamlin is somehow immune from criticism for failing to develop into a suitable replacement for Poyer/Hyde 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1