Bills to add Ronald Curry as quarterbacks coach (updated)

Roundybout

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

As a HS senior, Curry was the top recruit in the country in both basketball and football, so there’s that…

I wonder if he and Peppers were the last two sport college athletes. They were fun to watch play basketball, especially Peppers, he was an animal in the paint.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

brady was passing game coord at LSU, right?  if he's worked well in that kind of a structure, then it's likely a good thing to replicate what he is comfortable with on our team.

im not really sure why, but i feel like allen working closely with different people will make him better.  he's the goat in terms of talent, but he's not had the highest level of guys to learn from and work with, so exposure to more should be fruitful.

Loved watching Curry at UNC.  Never met the ridiculously high expectations he had coming in but was a solid contributor to both the basketball and football programs.

Won't hurt my feelings to see a fellow Tar Heel on the Bills staff -- and he brings a tremendous amount of experience.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I will never not stop saying this but as long as Josh Allen is here Coaches will line up to coach here.  If McDermott were to walk away next year The bills would have their pick of whatever coach they wanted.  

all the more reason to make sure the organization, the roster and the staff are fully behind him and he is given enough tools to do his job.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 7

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I am starting to feel really old now. 

On the plus side don’t Asian people live to be 200 years old……or at least the one’s that eat yogurt and live in the mountains?

I remember this guy being an absolute beast coming out of high school. To be good enough to play basketball at North Carolina when that was basically the best program in the country plus play football there as the starting QB is nuts.

I just hope he is not buddy buddy with Josh and can hold him accountable 

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.