Diggs cryptic comments - 2024 edition

Einstein

I love when people say “stop reading into his social media .. he told you don’t pay attention to it”

He knows what happens when he tweets cryptic stuff.

He know it puts the Bills, his GM, his QB all over the sports shows in combative fashion.  

He doesn’t need to do it.  He chooses to do it.  

He’s paid how much to be a leader on this team?   Part of being a team leader is having some self control not doing random stuff that puts your organization and teammate in awkward spot. 

Some of y’all.. even our own sports media guys.. treat Diggs like a child.  

The man is in his 30’s out here tweeting like a 17 year old high school recruit every offseason.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Since everyone hangs on Stefon Diggs' every move on Social Media - he posted a video today of himself doing workouts in Bills shorts on his Instagram story. Strange voluntary choice of workout apparel if he doesn't want to be a Bill anymore.

Screenshot_20240319-231259.thumb.jpg.be6755837e72ff922ff79905e3e30754.jpg

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

I love when people say “stop reading into his social media .. he told you don’t pay attention to it”

He knows what happens when he tweets cryptic stuff.

He know it puts the Bills, his GM, his QB all over the sports shows in combative fashion.  

He doesn’t need to do it.  He chooses to do it.  

He’s paid how much to be a leader on this team?   Part of being a team leader is having some self control not doing random stuff that puts your organization and teammate in awkward spot. 

Some of y’all.. even our own sports media guys.. treat Diggs like a child.  

The man is in his 30’s out here tweeting like a 17 year old high school recruit every offseason.  

Bingo.  I've loved the guy since he got here....but after last offseason, his lack of playoff production and now more nonsense....

I don't believe he wants to be here

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Since everyone hangs on Stefon Diggs' every move on Social Media - he posted a video today of himself.doing workouts in Bills shorts on his Instagram story. Strange voluntary choice of workout apparel if he doesn't want to be a Bill anymore.

Screenshot_20240319-231259.thumb.jpg.be6755837e72ff922ff79905e3e30754.jpg

No those don’t count, bad cryptic posts are the only thing that counts 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I kind of think Diggs is gone.  The cap hit is accounting and they will find a way to trade.   This is not the way McDermott operates.  He stuck with it last year and made it work because he had to.  But with Diggs falling off in the 2nd half of the season and the awful fail vs KC it makes getting rid of the headache easier to do.  You have Josh Allen, and he will distribute the ball to anyone and everyone.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

28 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

It continues

What continues? Him having confidence in himself as a player and him once again clapping back on someone, this time a respected veteran, who says he's "not that good"?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Go Fish Club GIF by Pudgy Penguins

A better GIF for him would be one where the fisherman is in the process of putting the worm on the hook and the fish eagerly LEAPS out of the water before they're even done hooking it and diving down on the rod itself with a happy smile on his face.

47 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

It continues

What continues?  He commented back at someone comparing him to another player.  Don’t tell me you think this means he’s hinting at a trade to Pitt lmao

• Thank you (+1) 1

67 pages????   Just because the guy said he doesn’t know the future and because he knows the NFL can be cut-throat business for highly paid players. I bet Dion’s “fake” comment didn’t get 67 pages

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

It continues

Le'Veon Bell is a stone cold loser! He responded to my tweet all defensive once when I said he was a fool for playing for the Jets... those were the days! 😄 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30110063/new-york-jets-release-disgruntled-running-back-leveon-bell

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What continues?  He commented back at someone comparing him to another player.  Don’t tell me you think this means he’s hinting at a trade to Pitt lmao

Strange to me that a Steeler fan thinks that Diggs could be the last piece of the puzzle to solidify their WR room while a Bills fan wants to remove the best piece of the puzzle in our WR room - presumably because of tweets.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think people want Diggs to respond this way to everything-

"I am a Buffalo Bill. I will always be a Buffalo Bill. I love blue cheese and Josh Allen"

Edited by Goin Breakdown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 3/20/2024 at 7:41 PM, Warriorspikes51 said:

It continues

They can have him. Hard to win Championships when the guy you’re counting on doesn’t play his best in the playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, BananaB said:

They can have him. Hard to win Championships when the guy you’re counting on doesn’t play his best in the playoffs. 

yes it’s become a troubling theme.  It’s likely due to a number of factors…

such as teams being permitted to hold/interfere with WR’s in the playoffs  /

us not scheming players open or using motion enough  /

not having a legit threat on offense to take attention away from Diggs

Edited by Warriorspikes51

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

yes it’s become a troubling theme.  It’s likely due to a number of factors…

such as teams being permitted to hold/interfere with WR’s in the playoffs  /

us not scheming players open or using motion enough  /

not having a legit threat on offense to take attention away from Diggs

Everything but Diggs right. 🤏 

Edited by BananaB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1