Am I the only one not planning on watching Chiefs/Ravens??

Special K

Can’t watch the game, especially if they constantly talk about, or show swift.  Just can’t don’t.  Also can’t deal with mahomes and his cocked head shuffle….annoying.

Will watch Niners Lions.  Niners have been one of my teams going back to Montana. Really want Detroit to win though!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Normally, I would watch any football I can. But I strongly dislike both of these teams, so I will likely not watch.

If KC wins, I will skip the SB as well.

I skipped the Eagles vs Pats SB years ago due to Pats overload.

I'm very interested in the game. I will be impressed if Lamar can pull it off. The Chiefs looked very poised last week against us and their experience will be hard for the Ravens to overcome. It was the same with the Pats, they just knew how to get it done when it mattered.

I want to watch the Chiefs get beat.  Not that I particularly relish another team (Ravens) getting back to the Super Bowl before the Bills, but I can't stand the thought of another Super Bowl with the Chiefs.  I'd like Mahomes record (which is pretty damn good) about reaching the AFC championship to start losing some luster when it comes to winning it.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah I mean it still really stings the Chiefs knocked the Bills out again but if you take away those feelings I think KC-Baltimore is a great matchup and whoever wins that game is more than likely winning the Super Bowl this year.  The NFC matchup is exciting because of the Lions storyline so all in all it should be a fun Conference Championship weekend this year

Now I was just telling a buddy at work today that if the Super Bowl ends up being KC-San Fran I'm probably not watching that 

2 hours ago, Special K said:

I just can’t do it....I don’t like the Ravens, and I REALLY hate the Chefs....not to mention the fact that the Bills should be playing in this game, and I don’t need to be reminded that they are not.

I am definitely watching the NFC Championship and the Superb Owl, but I’m sitting this one out.

Who’s with me??

I won't be watching.  But Sunday at 2 pm I'll be either visiting my kiddo, or driving home.  She doesn't have either antenna or cable TV and I never could persuade her to like football.

I'm bummed out about the Bills being out of it and I'd never get super excited about an NFL game that doesn't involve the Bills.  That said, I enjoy NFL football and I really enjoy NFL football between two good teams with their season on the line.  Both games present interesting matchups.  So I'll be watching.  I admit that there will be a bit of an empty feeling during the AFC game, knowing that the Bills were extremely close to being in that game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.