There is no dominant team

2 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

I, like everyone else, thought San Francisco was the class of the league and possibly destined for the SB. They are drowning right now. Lamar Jackson just had a Tyrod Tayor game. If we can hurdle the Chiefs, the world is ours, man. 

And we will. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

I, like everyone else, thought San Francisco was the class of the league and possibly destined for the SB. They are drowning right now. Lamar Jackson just had a Tyrod Tayor game. If we can hurdle the Chiefs, the world is ours, man. 

I see what you did there. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

I mean if Lamar Jackson had a Tyrod Taylor game and they still won by 24 points, that seems pretty dominant to me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Totally. After Burrow went down, our chance became wide open. Not that Cincinnati was a dominant team, but I have no confidence we can beat them in the playoffs. KC’s down year. Then our team started to slip and I was thinking our best shot to date is going to get blown away. 

This is THE opportunity. The Bills will just have to suck it up, win with injuries, win the AFCCG on the road, get rest and destroy the NFC rep.

• Like (+1) 1

It just seems like that because defenses are a lot better this year around the league. It makes offenses look worse.

These teams in the playoffs are all pretty dang good. They are more balanced and nuanced than most years, including the Bills.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The AFC will dominate in the Super Bowl.  This is our big chance, the NFC has nothing.  

The AFC may not fair well. The AFC is gonna beat the ***** out of each other the next 2 games

KC is a playoff team who will not lay down without fighting. The first game probably still still on their minds and thinking they got robbed and are owed something. They will be out to prove themselves.

Whoever wins this game has to go to Baltimore. The crows in Baltimore are tough. They have an overlooked defense that doesn't break and barely bends. The defense in Baltimore will be at up on the likes of old man Kelce and other chiefs players. By comparison we are a much older team and they won't be kind to the Bills offense. 

By the time the AFC gets to the Super bowl they will be playing teams that haven't been tested as much as the AFC and probably be a lot more fresh. 

• Disagree 1

31 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

If Allen plays error free and the front four can step it up yeah. 

I do think it’s a now or never kind of moment for the bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If Allen plays error free and the front four can step it up yeah. 

I do think it’s a now or never kind of moment for the bills. 

I'm not there yet so many things to come yet loaded receiver class so if not now we can still push ahead

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

The AFC may not fair well. The AFC is gonna beat the ***** out of each other the next 2 games

KC is a playoff team who will not lay down without fighting. The first game probably still still on their minds and thinking they got robbed and are owed something. They will be out to prove themselves.

Whoever wins this game has to go to Baltimore. The crows in Baltimore are tough. They have an overlooked defense that doesn't break and barely bends. The defense in Baltimore will be at up on the likes of old man Kelce and other chiefs players. By comparison we are a much older team and they won't be kind to the Bills offense. 

By the time the AFC gets to the Super bowl they will be playing teams that haven't been tested as much as the AFC and probably be a lot more fresh. 

What the Bills have in terms of proving themselves, against the Chiefs, at home, after the last four seasons, AFC Championship Game, 13 Seconds, etc., absolutely dwarfs the Chiefs and Toney being flagged Offside. It’s not even a blip in comparing the two.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If our lads don’t get the W at home those who have complaints about the previous results during the playoffs can put them to bed. 

Can not let them win. It’s a trip to Baltimore team who we play really well and then a SB appearance… AFC has the better conference final four

39 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

What makes you think the Bills are the dominant team? They *may* win out and grab the Lombardi trophy, but from what they have shown me this year, I'll believe it when I see it. Even in the Miami game 2 weeks ago, they certainly didn’t show domination over the Fish....thank God for that punt return TD! And last week, let's be honest, the Steelers shouldn't have even been in the playoffs.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.