Taron status?

Deadstroke

Gmfb said yesterday he's expected to play.

Not sure exactly what that manifests itself as, but they said Douglas and Taron we're going to play.

From what I understand, the real question mark is with Bernard (and that's not looking too promising)

27 minutes ago, Deadstroke said:

I'm missing something here.  I thought that Taron's availability status would be determined at 6 AM and that, naturally, we would know pretty much right away; go, or no go.  Any info yet?🤔

LOL why would you think the Bills would be in a hurry to let the media (and Andy Reid) know?

They gave him a game status - "questionable".  Let everyone find out 90 minutes before the game.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

LOL why would you think the Bills would be in a hurry to let the media (and Andy Reid) know?

They gave him a game status - "questionable".  Let everyone find out 90 minutes before the game.

If that's the case then why tell them Davis, Benford, etc all out on Friday? Just list em as questionable and call it a day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Look, just rub some damn dirt on it, throw an extra sacrifice into the pit and lets get on with it already!

And if that doesn't work let mom rub some spit on it & kiss him on the forehead  😜 That always works ...

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

If that's the case then why tell them Davis, Benford, etc all out on Friday? Just list em as questionable and call it a day. 

I give up

You work it out for yourself.  (Hint: the NFL has requirements regarding injury reports)

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

There has to be a 50% chance of them playing for them to be listed as questionable. If there is no chance of them playing, they have to be ruled out. It's the rules.

1 hour ago, Deadstroke said:

I'm missing something here.  I thought that Taron's availability status would be determined at 6 AM and that, naturally, we would know pretty much right away; go, or no go.  Any info yet?🤔

https://www.nfl.com/playerhealthandsafety/resources/fact-sheets/nfl-return-to-participation-protocol

No mention of a 36 hour on the NFL web site.  I have neve heard of that before, other than a posting in another thread.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Deadstroke said:

He might have to clear by a certain time but I don’t think the bills are required to announce it right when he clears 

Kind of weird how little is being discussed about this injury as he might be the best player on the team not named Josh Allen. Him not playing could mean the difference between winning and losing this game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.