Will You Be Hoping For A Raven Win vs Texans, Knowing K.C. Could Potentially Be Hosting The AFCCG?

Peace Frog

Will You Be Hoping For A Baltimore Victory Against Houston, Knowing K.C. Could Potentially Be Hosting The AFCCG If We Lose?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. If Houston Wins And We Lose, K.C. Gets To Host The AFCCG. Would You Rather Baltimore Wins In Case We Can't, Making K.C. Play Another Road Playoff Game?

• I want the Texans to win. I have no doubt that we will beat the Chiefs and get to host the AFCCG. No balls, no blue chips. Amirite?
    • I would rather have the Ravens win and we take our chances on the road if we beat the Chiefs. The thought of Mahomes at home for the AFCCG? **barf**

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Lighten up, Francis.  I voted for Texans to win.  Just putting something out there that people might be thinking.  No need to be insulting.

No one is thinking that without a debilitating inferiority complex.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Well, the injuries are massive if Bernard and Taron are out.  Almost every podcast and YT video I watched today discussing the matchup discussed the injuries and how impactful they might be.  

but that’s besides the point.

Don’t ask for opinions if you don’t want our actual opinions.  

toughen up chappy

Tough enough, chappy-lapper.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I actually am thinking of rooting for Baltimore because I don’t want Houston to get too big for their britches. It’s great they have found early success, but they have to pay their dues! 

They will pay their dues - they have to play KC Kings next year as #1 seed in division (they already play AFCE).

• Like (+1) 1

Texans without a doubt.  You face an easier opponent at home to get to the Super Bowl.  Also, it would be extremely annoying if the Chiefs beat us and the Ravens on the road.  The slobbering over Mahomes would be unbearable at that point.

Got a feeling the Ravens let nerves get to them and come out flat. I guess John will be hoping resting his starters the whole last game doesn’t come back to haunt him. 

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Texans without a doubt.  You face an easier opponent at home to get to the Super Bowl.  Also, it would be extremely annoying if the Chiefs beat us and the Ravens on the road.  The slobbering over Mahomes would be unbearable at that point.

Texans have been pretty average away from home and have yet to be tested in cold weather. Don’t think a lot of their players would do well in Buffalo with a SB berth on the cards

I don't root for other teams to win or lose based on the Bills possibly losing a game the next day.  The only time I would do that would be if the Bills had 2 wins going into the season finale & I was rooting for the other team with 2 wins to win the day before.  The good news is I doubt I'll ever see a 2 win Bills team again.  

Every single Bills fan will be rooting for the Texans just to hear Joe Buck at the end of the game exclaim "...and nowww the road to the Super Bowl goes through Buffalo!"

Is this a serious post?

Edited by QCity

18 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I don't root for other teams to win or lose based on the Bills possibly losing a game the next day.  The only time I would do that would be if the Bills had 2 wins going into the season finale & I was rooting for the other team with 2 wins to win the day before.  The good news is I doubt I'll ever see a 2 win Bills team again.  

I do if a possible playoff birth is on the line.  Nobody remembers a regular season finale loss if you win the Super Bowl.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.