Mitch Morse on McAfee - We're begging that ****** to slide

Draconator

What I like about the Pat McAfee show is that Pat (and AJ and the rest of the crew) genuinely love football and other football players. They don't tear guys down. They just root for everyone. It's a nice change from the scripted debates and arguments on every other show. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 7

30 minutes ago, MPL said:

What I like about the Pat McAfee show is that Pat (and AJ and the rest of the crew) genuinely love football and other football players. They don't tear guys down. They just root for everyone. It's a nice change from the scripted debates and arguments on every other show. 

As much as I hate to say it, the Kelce brothers podcast is similar.  They support every NFL player and find a positive way to approach them.  I want to dislike them, but they make it difficult.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 7

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

That whole Mitch Morse segment on McAfee is worth a listen.  Morse is about 2:09 in.

First of all Morse just comes across as such a classy, gentlemanly dude that it knocked McAfee on his ass laughing when he asked him a question about Josh Allen and he says "Oh Hell No ...We've been begging that ***** to slide once in a while".  He ends saying "he's sick in the head, because he likes it".

It's just a cool interview though, they talk about the Dunne article and the locker room's reaction and what it's like living in Buffalo.

He says they had a guy who just had a baby and he got stuck on his way to the hospital Friday when they were going to be discharged, and people got him un-stuck and got him there and then took him home in a front-loader (which took 3 hrs)

I wonder who that was?  Hardy DNP for personal reasons on Thurs, and your girlfriend or wife having a baby is a reason that guys miss practice.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mynamemike said:

Pat’s show people love or hate but he definitely shows the team lots of love and has the best interviews with players and coaches hands down imo.  

I don't really like pat

But 100% he gets the best quality interviews

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

As much as I hate to say it, the Kelce brothers podcast is similar.  They support every NFL player and find a positive way to approach them.  I want to dislike them, but they make it difficult.

As much as people don't want to admit... Football players and the NFL is a fraternity

A very small fraternity

Players always have players backs... There's a reason why you'll never hear me talk complete trash about an NFL player

When you've been in the game for 30 years it's a small fraternity of players and coaches

Everybody in the league is oozing talent... And it's not an easy career... At least in professional basketball non-nba pros can play professionally overseas for 15 years

There really is no long-term feeder league for the NFL... It's a grind and players support players

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm glad embeds work because I'm waiting for my "violent speech" ban appeal on Twitter to go through lol.

I was responding to people saying Josh leaning back a bit was proof of a fake slide, so I said "Do me a favor for science. Run full speed towards a brick wall and then try to suddenly stop or cut 90 degrees along the wall without leaning. Report back to me how many teeth you lose."

Of course I'm not literally saying to run head first into a brick wall (my point is that you will naturally lean to stop), but their automated system took it as a threat or whatever lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm glad embeds work because I'm waiting for my "violent speech" ban appeal on Twitter to go through lol.

I was responding to people saying Josh leaning back a bit was proof of a fake slide, so I said "Do me a favor for science. Run full speed towards a brick wall and then try to suddenly stop or cut 90 degrees along the wall without leaning. Report back to me how many teeth you lose."

Of course I'm not literally saying to run head first into a brick wall (my point is that you will naturally lean to stop), but their automated system took it as a threat or whatever lol.

Social media police are out of control … I just finished serving a three day ban on Facebook for something I posted … in 2016! 🤬

1 minute ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Social media police are out of control … I just finished serving a three day ban on Facebook for something I posted … in 2016! 🤬

This was an automated ban the instant I posted it.  I wasn't even given that warning alert that "what you're about to post may be bad yadda yadda".  Worst part is when you try to appeal and explain the context, they only give you enough room to type like one small sentence.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.