Good news out of South Beach

Draconator

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What’s the alternative? They have to sign him. 

He has a 5th year they could let him play on it, they could use that 5th year he has left to trade him to help try and find the actual solution. Obviously this is good for us but he's not it, ripping off the band-aide and getting what they can out of him is their best option.

• Agree 1

I still think Tua is an elite franchise QB.

Obviously at some point though he's going to have to win a big game just like Dak Prescott who has also posted silly regular season numbers for years but came up small in the playoffs/big games.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

I still think Tua is an elite franchise QB.

Obviously at some point though he's going to have to win a big game just like Dak Prescott who has also posted silly regular season numbers for years but came up small in the playoffs/big games.

Level with me. 

Is it acid?

• Haha (+1) 2

I don't think that anybody in Miami's front office, including the owner, has the stones to make the difficult and painful decision here

Tua is never going to be more than he is right now.  He doesn't have the physical tools or leadership abilities to be what Josh Allen & Patrick Mahomes are today

He's just good enough to keep winning in September & October and in warm weather - when conditions are right and he can play in rhythm with talented teammates

But even though this franchise is probably scared to death of not having a high performing QB, the right move is to trade him now, rip off the band-aid of other high $ contracts and start over

But they'll never do it, and I for one am thrilled...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.