Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

Just now, newcam2012 said:

The point is the head to head match ups are important to evaluate. 

A previous poster is citing how the Chiefs haven't beaten quality opponents this year.

In summary, the head to head match ups are important while the claim of Chiefs losing to quality opponents is worthless. 

Hope that clears things up for you sir. 

The reason I said nevermind is because I knew it would just be more of your weird agenda that didn't make any sense.

Assumption confirmed.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Before the Cowboys game many spoke on the record of the Cowboys going into that game with said ref, undefeated. How did that play out?

Also, it’s not the entire Hochuli crew, it’s him and others. Relax. 

Happened to us vs bengals in the playoffs last year too…bengals fans were nervous about the ref assignment and they destroyed us lol

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Of course I'm most concerned with us winning.  But I also hate the prospect of Buffalo and its fans getting a black eye in a game everyone will be watching, because of a relatively small percentage of #######s pelting the Chiefs with iceballs. 

Haha for sure buddy I agree with you, was just making a joke.

I definitely don't wanna see that either

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Happened to us vs bengals in the playoffs last year too…bengals fans were nervous about the ref assignment and they destroyed us lol

Playoff games are called differently, all of America is watching. Especially this game. The viewership/ratings will be sky high. Allen is gonna go off. 

3 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

My take 

Spector to IR

Klein to active roster

PS call ups. Isabella and Haack.

Agreed.  Even if Bernard is a go, you’ve got to call up Klein for insurance. 

Just now, uninja said:

Really hoping Bernard and Taron can go. We must feed The Pit, it demands sacrifice.

They have to be playing, Taron should be clearing protocol today.

Bernard could have been ruled out already.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Georgia Bill said:

The stadium last week against Pittsburgh looked great on the national stage.  Snow celebrations shooting up into the air, very few snowballs.  But that was against a Pittsburgh team that is not really considered an enemy.  Against the hated Chiefs, I hope things don't turn ugly with some stupid fans pelting Chiefs players with iceballs, but frankly I could see it happening.  Not cool.

I think Zebras are more enemy than KC.  The Zebras are the ones who created the tuck rule. The Zebras are the one who said "Give it to them" when clearly the P*ts only got 9 yards when they needed 10.  The Zebras who blatantly ignored holds on Bills players because they were called out on it.  This kind of thing occurred repeatedly and still these Zebras were the ones who chosen to referee the playoffs.

If there is a target for iceballs it is the Zebras.

• Disagree 1

McDermott and his defense let down Josh and the offense in the 13 second game.

Injuries or not, I expect coach to have his defense and his team as a whole ready to avenge that failure

if not, then it once again calls him into question, and it begs the question as to why hasn't he been able to deliver results when it matters most? 

I am hopeful that Frazier was more the problem, and that we see a defense that holds up it's end if the bargain Sunday evening

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

I think Zebras are more enemy than KC.  The Zebras are the ones who created the tuck rule. The Zebras are the one who said "Give it to them" when clearly the P*ts only got 9 yards when they needed 10.  The Zebras who blatantly ignored holds on Bills players because they were called out on it.  This kind of thing occurred repeatedly and still these Zebras were the ones who chosen to referee the playoffs.

If there is a target for iceballs it is the Zebras.

Actually, funny to talk about, really stupid to execute!

41 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

One 15 yd penalty could decide this game. Be smart mafia

They can't penalize for throwing ***** on the field. If they do then the KC fans can start throwing it all the time and get fifteen yards penalties all day. The NFL is ######ed but not that ######ed. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.