Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

1 hour ago, Bimmer323i said:

So here starts the Mahomes is the best qb in the league talk again…. On what basis cause he’s won a few Super Bowls and Allen hasn’t… So what pound for pound eye test to eye test Allen is better and I’m not just saying that cause I’m a Bills fan… Allen is bigger stronger faster runs people over stronger arm did I leave anything out… Awe man I hope Allen puts the smack down Sunday night and shut all these *** holes up for once

“Allen is bigger stronger faster runs people over stronger arm did I leave anything out…”

Based on this statement, Cam Newton was the best QB in the league in his prime.

5 minutes ago, UmbrellaMan said:

“Allen is bigger stronger faster runs people over stronger arm did I leave anything out…”

Based on this statement, Cam Newton was the best QB in the league in his prime.

Cam did win an MVP 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I’m sure Kool Aid man was prepping for the Bills. Not the Steelers. And he wasn’t doing nothing. 

And so if that’s the case…and maybe it is…then shouldn’t the Bills staff have been doing likewise? 

• Like (+1) 1

Josh is absolutely going to light the chiefs up. Their defensive game plan is based on all those disguised pressures, and in arrowhead, Josh is constantly dealing with the noise in trying to get to the right plays and projections. Won’t have any of those issues this week.

i am predicting a monster game by him. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Josh is absolutely going to light the chiefs up. Their defensive game plan is based on all those disguised pressures, and in arrowhead, Josh is constantly dealing with the noise in trying to get to the right plays and projections. Won’t have any of those issues this week.

i am predicting a monster game by him. 

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

23 hours ago, BBFL said:

Of the past 6 games between these teams, 5 have been at Arrowhead. That gives Josh a record of 3-2. Mahomes is 1-0 @ Buffalo. He isn’t getting another win. 

Time for Buffalo to get some home field advantage

Covid year, no fans and messed up scheduling, fwiw. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And so if that’s the case…and maybe it is…then shouldn’t the Bills staff have been doing likewise? 

Mcd said after the game yesterday that position coaches were already prepping for the chiefs

Edited by BillsFan2313
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

My early week thoughts

1. The Bernard injury is devastating.  That kid’s tackling and nose for the ball is astounding. 
2. Allen v Mahommes is great for the NFL.  
3. Pachenco and CEH are going to run hard. 
4. Could the Kelce brothers retire together after this one?  Their podcast is awesome and this would give them more time to dedicate to it. 

5. Josh is going to hit Diggs on a deep route in stride this game.  They’re getting closer to it each game. 
6. I’d be surprised if Buffalo gets 100 combined rushing yards in this game.  
7. Lewis and Hamlin and Jackson and Elam were playing behind Klein.  Sheesh. Hopefully Buffalo gets some players back. 
8. Josh is spinning the ball well. He had four incredible throws of which 2 were TDs and 2 should have been TDs.  His pass to Kincaid in endzone at the pylon was broken up by Pitt but it had TD all over it. And Rowe got a tip on his goal line pass to Diggs that was also a TD. 
9. I was surprised how little they went to Shakir. 
10. Shakir and Harty could be the secret weapons against the Chiefs who will slant coverage to the TEs and Diggs. 

Edited by wjag
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Did someone say 13 seconds?

I'm just gonna keep posting this anytime someone brings up that game....

Several factors contributed to the loss

1) 13 seconds

2) they had all three time outs left

3) they had Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill

4) some Bills players and coaches were already celebrating on the sidelines like the game was over

5) they only needed a FG to tie and go to OT.

99/100 times that game should’ve been over. 3 time outs or not. The odds of completing a Hail Mary are better than going 50 yards (or whatever it was) in 13 seconds and then hitting the extremely long FG then going the length of the field in OT. It was the collapse of all collapses in sports history. McD won’t live it down until he wins a ring IMO 

55 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I’m sure Kool Aid man was prepping for the Bills. Not the Steelers. And he wasn’t doing nothing. 

The two days is highly unlikely to be an advantage or disadvantage from a prep/scheme standpoint. These teams know each other better than they probably know their divisional opponents and played each other about a month ago. Both teams also surely worked ahead a bit (as all playoff teams do).

KC has a solid D.  On the road they gave up 27 at Green Bay and 24 at Denver (although they only allowed 240 total yards).

I don’t think KC will be phased one iota by playing on the road.  They probably relish this opportunity.  

We need 30 points from Allen and the O.

To get their the Bills probably need to force 2-3 turnovers and protect the ball on our side.  The mafia in the stands needs to will some takeaways to happen.

3 minutes ago, Bill51390 said:

And i’m sure Taylor and Hailee will be there to greet all the patrons to this great event 🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.