Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

34 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Early weather reports call for 10 degree temperatures and 35-45 mph winds (65mph gusts).  Slight chance of lake effect.

I'm not saying that you're info is incorrect but every time someone says something like this I get a totally different forecast. Where did you get these numbers from?

Screenshot_20240115_230337_Chrome.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I'm not saying that you're info is incorrect but every time someone says something like this I get a totally different forecast. Where did you get these numbers from?

It was a bad joke.  Like the Dolphins against winning teams.

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It was a joke.  The weather should be fine.  Just cold.

I mean you never know plus I think there was supposed to be some more storms at some point, part of me thinks it's nice that Allen and Mahomes can sling it in this game, another part of me thinks we'd benefit from weather that'd force the run game.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean you never know plus I think there was supposed to be some more storms at some point, part of me thinks it's nice that Allen and Mahomes can sling it in this game, another part of me thinks we'd benefit from weather that'd force the run game.

Inclement weather may give us a slight advantage but not to the extent it would've helped the Steelers imo.

I’m flying in from California and need some advice. Only 2nd game in Buffalo

- which parking lot should I try and get in for ease/fastest out after the game. I know there’s traffic regardless but leaving the cincy playoff game last year I was in the line out of the parking lot for like 2hrs and hope to not do that again.  I can’t remember which lot it was, maybe near the performance center?

- I have refundable hotel in 2 spots. One in Tonawanda that’s on the crappier side and one on Niagara Falls Blvd by the “Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls” that is a nicer hotel. Leaning toward Niagara but the map says it’s like 40min away from the stadium at least. Given weather/driving post game etc. is it better to suck it up at the crap spot in Tonawanda or am I fine in Niagara?

thanks in advance!

• Like (+1) 1

Turnovers will matter alot in this game.  KC was 7-1 in games where they were either even or plus in TO ratio for the year.  KC was 4-5 in games they were -1 or worse...including the loss to the Bills where KC was -1 in a 3 point loss.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Worried about the injuries. Worried about our kicking game.

Not worried about the Chiefs. 

Agreed. I’m less worried about prep and more worried about rest.

25 minutes ago, MainEvent said:

I’m flying in from California and need some advice. Only 2nd game in Buffalo

- which parking lot should I try and get in for ease/fastest out after the game. I know there’s traffic regardless but leaving the cincy playoff game last year I was in the line out of the parking lot for like 2hrs and hope to not do that again.  I can’t remember which lot it was, maybe near the performance center?

- I have refundable hotel in 2 spots. One in Tonawanda that’s on the crappier side and one on Niagara Falls Blvd by the “Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls” that is a nicer hotel. Leaning toward Niagara but the map says it’s like 40min away from the stadium at least. Given weather/driving post game etc. is it better to suck it up at the crap spot in Tonawanda or am I fine in Niagara?

thanks in advance!

Unless you plan on visiting Niagara Falls, or they're a lot cheaper than the area motels, why so far away?  If I was flying, I would have chosen something close to the airport, which is less than 20 miles away from the stadium, or booked a motel in Hamburg, near the stadium.   

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, chongli said:

Refs did their darndest nearly keepin us out of the playoffs while supposedly always favoring us 😂.  Jets game ending…whack, pats game ending…whack, eagles entire game…whack, takin our forced fumble away tonight when we had a chance to put the game away early…whack 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, chongli said:

I thought Mahommes was born on a Lilly pad in a swamp somewhere?

43 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Turnovers will matter alot in this game.  KC was 7-1 in games where they were either even or plus in TO ratio for the year.  KC was 4-5 in games they were -1 or worse...including the loss to the Bills where KC was -1 in a 3 point loss.

The real question on our minds though is who will get flagged for a fake slide 1st?

• Haha (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Unless you plan on visiting Niagara Falls, or they're a lot cheaper than the area motels, why so far away?  If I was flying, I would have chosen something close to the airport, which is less than 20 miles away from the stadium, or booked a motel in Hamburg, near the stadium.   

Yea all price based. Trying to do as cheap as possible and it’s quite a bit cheaper than the airport area. Last year I stayed at the motel 6 airport/williamsville and it’s the cheapest again this year but a god awful place I can’t do it again haha

• Eyeroll 1

Looks like the Bills secondary and dline are largely ok. LB is the issue of Bernard or Dotson can go it’s not the greatest situation but it’s ok.

The O is fully healthy once Gabe plays and even then he just takes targets from Shakir and Kincaid anyway. 
The Chiefs this year are more reputation than anything if they go against a defense with a pulse they have a hard time. 
Bills are the better team. Don’t turn the ball over and let Josh take you to the AFC title game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Thank the lord they won and make them travel one time 

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Looks like the Bills secondary and dline are largely ok. LB is the issue of Bernard or Dotson can go it’s not the greatest situation but it’s ok.

The O is fully healthy once Gabe plays and even then he just takes targets from Shakir and Kincaid anyway. 
The Chiefs this year are more reputation than anything if they go against a defense with a pulse they have a hard time. 
Bills are the better team. Don’t turn the ball over and let Josh take you to the AFC title game. 

So Benford is ok? 

1 hour ago, Starr Almighty said:

Oh man a waxing gibbous…we can’t play in that 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.