Wild card round - Steelers @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, HappyDays said:

Protection fail plus no receiver separation. I still don't know if the supporting cast around Josh is good enough to make a real Super Bowl run.

Harty showed some juice, so not sure why Murray is split out wide. 

Why is he out there? 

7 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

So does this mean they are gonna go for it every 4th down ? They have to have some kind of solution in the event of this scenario.  

Yes there is a solution but you do not need to know.  Martin punted although I prefer never needing to punt.

I already know what's coming. I can feel it. Again, this is why we don't blow teams out, no matter how big of a lead we get. We slowly find ways to let the other team back in. I have no faith in our defense right now.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

If the strategy is to kick the kick off away with hopes of having a ball at the end of the half, and at the beginning of the second half, maybe making it a focus that the team doesn’t look like a pile of dog poop on those types of drives Would be a good idea 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Protection fail plus no receiver separation. I still don't know if the supporting cast around Josh is good enough to make a real Super Bowl run.

Coaching decisions killing this team…should be 21-0 at a minimum.  Pass, pass 49 yd FG is inexcusable with 2:20 left before half.