What's your confidence level going into the game today?

Virgil

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This is news to me. I saw 13mph average. Isn’t that fairly normal wind?

Winds around the stadium are currently showing about 10-12 mph; very manageable.

• Agree 1

For the first time, 7th seed beat 2nd seed yesterday.  It could happen again today. Confidence level is not high.  Coming off a needed win last week and looking down the road to KC, I almost expect a letdown. 
I will love to be wrong. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

how certain are you that the stadium will be at near capacity for the game today. Can BFLO snow plow logistics pull this off? What do you think?

A friend of mine posted this picture 45 minutes ago. Snowballs will be a thing today. 

419895604_10231946042536822_1288951801034455613_n.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

A friend of mine posted this picture 45 minutes ago. Snowballs will be a thing today. 

419895604_10231946042536822_1288951801034455613_n.jpg

the field visible blue skies as you foretold bodes well. The hardy masses WILL fill our crib. I pray for everyones safe travels. 

1 hour ago, Xwnyer said:

am nervous and worry that home field advantage won't exist because of the few seats that will be full.   I have been concerned about Pittsburg from the onset and now with this weather we may become one dimensional.  

I don't know how full the stadium will be but there are at least 4 bills fans on their way from PA right now

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I felt better before the cowboys lost which is completely illogical lol. ‘A 7 seed has never won’ was doin wonders for my mental state 

Still feel good but it’s a decrease from not being worried at all 😂

Look at it this way. Every year some road team upsets a home team in the Wildcard round. Last year it was Dallas ending Tom Brady's career, the year before that it was the 49ers beating Dallas, and the year before that it was the Browns winning in Pittsburgh. The Packers got that out of the way yesterday. That's why the Lions got to win.

I am cautiously optimistic.

I realize there is a chance we let the Steelers hang around in this one. I know the Bills defense can dominate them, but will they?

Weather should not be a factor in the game, though it may have stopped some travel from Pittsburgh is my guess

Winds are fine.  I'm at my brother's house who lives 5 miles from the stadium.  I was just outside shoveling in a hoodie for 30 minutes.  No problem.  Put me down for a 9.  Play smart and Bills win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

For the first time, 7th seed beat 2nd seed yesterday.  

In fairness, that's a small sample size. Until a few years ago, there was no such thing as a  7th seed.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.