I’m rooting for Texans and Dolphins 👀

New, revised preferred playoff path for me…

vs Steelers-wild card 

vs Chiefs-Div round 

vs Texans-AFCCG

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Going how I pretty much predicted. Knew the Texans would beat the Browns……not confident the Dolphins can beat a well rested Chiefs in KC tho.

The Dolphins will freeze the minute they step off the team bus. The beat up Dolphins aren’t beating KC in frozen Arrowhead. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

New, revised preferred playoff path for me…

vs Steelers-wild card 

vs Chiefs-Div round 

vs Texans-AFCCG

Why you so down on the Ravens? They spanked the 49ers when everybody was saying tne 49ers were far & away the best team. Playing outdoors in Baltimore is worlds away from NRG stadium too. I think the Ravens will win, but of course I hope they don't.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

Why you so down on the Ravens? They spanked the 49ers when everybody was saying tne 49ers were far & away the best team. Playing outdoors in Baltimore is worlds away from NRG stadium too. I think the Ravens will win, but of course I hope they don't.

I’m not down on the Ravens at all. They will probably be in the Super Bowl. My post clearly stated what my preferred playoff path is. Yeah call me crazy for wanting Texans at home in the AFCCG than us to have to go to Baltimore for it. What I want and what I think is going to happen are two completely different things. 

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

The argument against Baltimore is probably just that Lamar hasn’t really done anything in the playoffs.   

One win, where he wasn’t that good.. and a couple poor performances.  

I certainly expect him to be better this postseason with the team he has around him, but we shall see..

16 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

If we beat the Steelers, I want KC in Buffalo. Even if we lose that game. I want Mahomes here in our stadium, with our crowd, away from Arrowhead and put them down

Hells yeah! I’m not being goofy here. I actually agree! Bring pansy butt Mahomes here with real crowd noise and hostile environment in the postseason 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Bills beat Steelers, Texans beat Browns and Dolphins beat Chiefs mean Dolphins @ Ravens and Texans @ Bills.  I like our chances a lot better against the Texans than the Chiefs. I think our defense would give Stroud so many problems! I know the Chiefs have struggled some offensively this season, but Mahomes is still a 2x Super Bowl winner and I’m not a fan of playing those type of QB’s in the playoffs. 

You sure about that?

28 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Maybe cuz Lamar hasn't done too well in the playoffs.

5 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Bills beat Steelers, Texans beat Browns and Dolphins beat Chiefs mean Dolphins @ Ravens and Texans @ Bills.  I like our chances a lot better against the Texans than the Chiefs. I think our defense would give Stroud so many problems! I know the Chiefs have struggled some offensively this season, but Mahomes is still a 2x Super Bowl winner and I’m not a fan of playing those type of QB’s in the playoffs. 

We’re gonna have to face them eventually

Beat those In front of you

5 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Nah…I’d rather erase the demons and beat the he Chiefs so when we face Hou or Balt we have better shot of Rasul being fully healthy to help defend the better offense we would face.  Plus Houston has a better chance to beat Balt than Miami does who got embarrassed by Balt.  And if Hou beats Balt then we have home field all playoffs 

Seems like a lot of fans on here didn't watch much of CJ Stroud this year, outside of box scores & highlights.

He hasn't played like a rookie all year, so there's no reason to think he'd buckle under the pressure at this point. Just wishful thinking, but a far more dangerous QB than Flacco.

I'm rooting for the Bills.  What will be, will be.  If we find a way to win Monday, then it will be on to another team.  No matter whether it is the Chiefs or the Texans, we're going to be in for a fight.  There is no "easy" road to the Super Bowl this year....or most years really.  You are going to have to beat good teams.  You are going to have to beat up and coming teams.  You just have to find a way to win.  I always subscribe to the saying "Be careful what you wish for" and that is why I am not rooting for any teams to win other than the Bills.  Beat the Steelers and whoever we play next week will be who we play.  New team that will offer a unique challenge.  GO BILLS!

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Seems like a lot of fans on here didn't watch much of CJ Stroud this year, outside of box scores & highlights.

He hasn't played like a rookie all year, so there's no reason to think he'd buckle under the pressure at this point. Just wishful thinking, but a far more dangerous QB than Flacco.

Watched him against the Jets look like a rookie 🤷🏽‍♂️

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.