The Forest of Sad Fins Fans - post your receipts and exhibits here

Beck Water

My favorite thread was the one where the guy said he had a source within the organization who told him that McDaniel had a SECRET PLAYBOOK with like 50 plays that had never before been seen in an NFL game, that the team had practiced all the plays and had them down, and that the plays themselves were going to be worth an automatic 21 points in last night's game, before you even accounted for the talent the Dolphins have.

🤣

• Haha (+1) 6

Just now, BRH said:

My favorite thread was the one where the guy said he had a source within the organization who told him that McDaniel had a SECRET PLAYBOOK with like 50 plays that had never before been seen in an NFL game, that the team had practiced all the plays and had them down, and that the plays themselves were going to be worth an automatic 21 points in last night's game, before you even accounted for the talent the Dolphins have.

🤣

That was classic!

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

I was just thinking this board needed another Dolphins thread. 👍🏼

There's always next year buddy.

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Fin fans are waking up a bit today. All season They have heard that Tua isn't clutch, he pads stats against bad teams and struggles against good ones. And over the last 3 weeks he's shown that.

And now they have a QB that has been in the league 4 years, appeared in 1 playoff game and whose "signature win" is a week 3 game against Buffalo last season that was aided by the heat index that he doesn't even remember winning because he was concussed. 

And he's very likely going to be looking for some serious money. 

If they don't commit to making a change at QB next year, they'll be exactly where they were in the middle the season this year thinking he's better than he is.

• Agree 2

Just now, JDubya76 said:

Narrator = Morgan Freeman. I can actually hear it in my head.

Something great I noticed about the original tweet is McDaniel is all tough guy walking as his team is squeaking out a win over the Jets with a score of 9-6.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Something great I noticed about the original tweet is McDaniel is all tough guy walking as his team is squeaking out a win over the Jets with a score of 9-6.

That guy is such a tool. The only question in my head is does he get fired before the players turn on him. I hope not. I want to see that epic meltdown.

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, BRH said:

🤣

It was Dunkirk Don. We sent him in deep undercover. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Or this gif was a close second…

spider man dance GIF

On 1/14/2024 at 1:50 PM, BRH said:

🤣

Too bad for them he didn't have a chance to  get to them...

On 1/14/2024 at 2:15 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

I cannot unsee this now🤣🤣🤣

People say, yo Mikey, you're really funny looking...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Draconator said:

There's a thread on Finheaven about trading Tua for TJ Watt, straight up, and many posters are buying into it...

Pittsburgh GM hangs up and blocks the number

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.