Bill Belichick officially done in NE

DJB

most overrated HC ever.  Brady covered up his horrid drafting, and now that Brady is gone, you see what Bellicheat really is.  Also lost in his "SB wins" is the fact that 2 of them are due to the other coaches imploding (ATL and Seattle), and the ones he lost and should have won (vs. Giants).  

Now, NE needs a new HC, DC, GM, etc.  Will be interesting.  Hopefully they stay irrelevant for a long time.  

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Congrats to BB on a great career, and for creating an entire generation of cartoonishly arrogant New England fans.

his biggest legacy! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

You can take this idea, light it on fire and jump from an RV onto it

Really? 

Put your feelings aside here. BB knows how to win! He's the GOAT! He'd bring immediate credibility to being a winner would instantly be felt in the locker one. Six Lombardi's and 10 SB appearances doesn't grow on trees. 

BB still has it. All he needs is a QB. BB+Allen=Lombardi Trophy. Can you say the same about McD? No no no no no and no. Six or seven years and counting with jack shi!

This is a no brainier in my eyes. Only question is an offensive coordinator. Maybe McDaniels? 

Edited by newcam2012

It is sort of amazing that maybe the greatest coach in NFL history finally stops coaching in our division and Bills fans are mostly worried that he will be replaced by a coach who made one AFCCG game so far.

I am not saying BB isn't done without Brady nor that Vrabel isn't a good coach but I still find it funny.

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

It is sort of amazing that maybe the greatest coach in NFL history finally stops coaching in our division and Bills fans are mostly worried that he will be replaced by a coach who made one AFCCG game so far.

I am not saying BB isn't done without Brady nor that Vrabel isn't a good coach but I still find it funny.

Bills fans will look at any scenario and imagine the worst possible outcome. 

19 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

most overrated HC ever.  Brady covered up his horrid drafting, and now that Brady is gone, you see what Bellicheat really is.  Also lost in his "SB wins" is the fact that 2 of them are due to the other coaches imploding (ATL and Seattle), and the ones he lost and should have won (vs. Giants).  

Now, NE needs a new HC, DC, GM, etc.  Will be interesting.  Hopefully they stay irrelevant for a long time.  

his biggest legacy! 

Got out of here. This is ridiculous! 

As a long time fan, who suffered through both the Fins and Pat's domination of us, I'm very happy and proud that it was Bills teams that directly led to their exits finally.  First Kelly and Marv with Shula, and now this team with Josh. Doesn't make up for all the frustration and grief they caused us but hey its something.  😌

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.