Buffalo Bills post receipts

Beck Water

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

A big part of it was we lost 3 star defensive players in a two week period and had to figure out how to recover and stabilize from that, meanwhile our OC had his head trapped in a Walmart plastic bag.

Oh yea that goes without saying too…I just didn’t feel like going through the ‘but every team has injuries’ then ‘yea but not to their 3-4 best defensive players’ debate again haha that defense we fielded against the pats was garbage…no Ed no Daquan no Milano no white or Douglas yet 

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I don't have a problem with the social media 'next level type trolling', but at some point this team does need to take the next step in the playoffs or this is all real silly in hindsight especially since I still feel that four straight division titles are a bit hollow since they haven't been backed up by at least one superbowl appearance and win.

It's now or never for McD and Allen to take that aforementioned next step and give their social media team something to truly gloat about.

Coming from a fins fan this is rich,

• Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Wait was that Keyshawn Johnson?

Yes that was the stay puff marshmallow man…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

The NitWit whose remarks are only outstupided by his "mom's basement-meets-keyboard jockey" hair style shouldn't even be dignified by inclusion in a troll meme by the Bills. That guy's whole schtick is based on getting morons triggered. His opinion is so invalid he belongs in the Fahey Wing of the HOD.

And yeah I get the engagement with the fan base and yadda yadda. Allen said it last night, nothing has been won. If this win streak doesn't run to 9 games, I don't think there needs to be a whole lot of PR back-patting.

Edited by pocoboy

I think Miami loses next week and Buffalo wins and therefore survives the season longer than Miami.    But it's too early to even be taking victory laps because nobody cares who wins divisions........it's how you finish the season.    If Miami advances beyond Buffalo they will have the last laugh.

Case in point, 1995 when the Bills physically battered and swept the Colts and won the division..........only to lose decisively in the divisional round and have to watch the Colts nearly pull off a miracle in the AFCCG and advance to the SB.    Quentin Coryatt dropped a would-be game sealing INT........and then after giving away the lead this happened:

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

To be fair, most of us were in doubt as well, after the Eagles game 😆

Not me.   I totally felt they could run the table.  Look at my posts since Philly.   No waver here.   

Trusting the Process all the way. 

Look at how all of Beanes off season additions to the roster (a.k.a. "the process "of continual roster improvement ) won the freakin game.   Spector, Rapp, Harty, Sherfield, Douglas, Ford (Harty return would not have been six had Ford not stuck to the punter) .  None of those guys were on the roster last year.  

And McDermott (whom you clowns wanted run out of town after Philly) held teams to average of 18 pts per game for the past 5 games (Dallas, KC, Miami ) without Tre, Milano, Jones and Miller.   and lighting up QBs with the wildest array of blitzes since the days of "zone blitz" Dick Lebeau in 2003 (or was it 2004) 

Go Bills.  Trust it.  

Call me Debbie - I'm a little worried our Bills are having a little bit TOO much party on the basis of making the playoffs.

I hope they have their 24 hrs of fun and then get back to the grind, because I guarantee Tomlin will have that Steelers team ready.

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

And those which disagreed with mob were constantly bashed.

I think it’s human nature - being negative is considered clinical and analytical, being positive is always sold as emotional and clueless. 

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

little soon for Bills PR to be celebrating.  What exactly has this team done this year that met or exceeded expectations?  

I didn't see one single person in the pre-season pick the Bills to win the AFC East, they were all saying Jets or Dolphins, that's gotta be exceeding expectations doesn't it?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.