Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

Einstein

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Will fans come out in droves or will they be hard pressed to get people to show up?

I did this during the Superbowl years. It's mostly folks from the East Side trying to make some cash. 

I'm ready for anything, and still think the Bills win in crazy weather - but Monday just seems like the easy button for the NFL.

Too much risk for people going to the game if the current forecast holds.  Fan safety should be the top priority, when there are options to move the game.

15 minutes ago, chongli said:

They will come for the free tickets and food.

If I lived closer I’d do it. I’d want free tickets in addition to the money 😎

I live in Jamestown. I’d be driving into and back thru the snow belt forecasted. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

But he only comes in on passing downs as a sub package?  

Can you provide cause all i have seen and heard is that in the dime package they sub off Dodson and Poyer plays beside Bernard while Rapp plays safety with Micah.  

Yeah pretty much sub packages but considering the weather in the non dome stadium vs the Steelers, I think Rapps skill could be used more often than usual. 

9 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

It’s very difficult to move a game. But I think they’re going to have to. Monday afternoon it’ll be.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

49 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Von shouldnt be active. Dont need a pass rusher in the snow. 

I dunno about now, but historically Von Miller has been very very good against the run, as opposed to someone like AJE who has become a talented pass rusher but (again, maybe this has changed) has been tenuous against the run.

I know we're all flipping out about the weather being an equalizer (and part of me feels the same way), but maybe, just maybe it separates these 2 teams even more.

If the weather is as forecasted, Buffalo can concentrate almost strictly on stopping the run with only their RBs since their QB can't run.  Meanwhile, the Bills can run with their RBs, run with Josh, and as the Bills learned in the Patriots hurricane game a few years ago, Josh can still actually throw in wind and snow.  And we have guys like Kincaid and Shakir who played their college ball in the cold weather so they at least have some experience catching passes in inclement weather.

Maybe this is just me trying to make myself feel better, but I think we should still win regardless.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

If late Monday doesn’t have the heavy snow, blowing snow, low visibility and huge winds they should move it.  Any other NFL city would have already moved the game since travel in those conditions is super dangerous. 

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I know we're all flipping out about the weather being an equalizer (and part of me feels the same way), but maybe, just maybe it separates these 2 teams even more.

If the weather is as forecasted, Buffalo can concentrate almost strictly on stopping the run with only their RBs since their QB can't run.  Meanwhile, the Bills can run with their RBs, run with Josh, and as the Bills learned in the Patriots hurricane game a few years ago, Josh can still actually throw in wind and snow.  And we have guys like Kincaid and Shakir who played their college ball in the cold weather so they at least have some experience catching passes in inclement weather.

Maybe this is just me trying to make myself feel better, but I think we should still win regardless.

I’ve thought the same thing. Mason Rudolph isn’t scaring anyone with his arm, especially in bad weather. McD will take away what they want to do and dare their third string qb to beat us. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.