Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

Einstein

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I haven’t heard any updates on Dodson since Fridayish.  I thought he was limited and I had a bit of hope that he would be able to play.  This move gives me the feeling that Dodson is out.  

anyone hear anything about Dodson or Douglas’ chances of playing?

assuming Ty Johnson is a go. 

He was out before the move and the talk was that it wasn't changing.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Two teams and their fans that  I absolutely hate. loathe and despise. the Cowboys and the Steelers. Packers making me happy and my happiest ending still to come tomorrow. 

Starting to hyperventilate thinking about what a great couple of days this will be.

GO BILLS! 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I haven’t heard any updates on Dodson since Fridayish.  I thought he was limited and I had a bit of hope that he would be able to play.  This move gives me the feeling that Dodson is out.  

anyone hear anything about Dodson or Douglas’ chances of playing?

assuming Ty Johnson is a go. 

Dodson tore up his shoulder pretty good, if and when he plays he will have a sling.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Watching Green Bay and Houston Texans - both underdogs in their games, come out loose with nothing to lose and stomping the favored teams makes me nervous about the Bills game. 

Edited by Georgia Bill
typo

3 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Watching Green Bay and Houston Texans - both underdogs in their games, come out loose with nothing to lose and stomping the favored teams makes me nervous about the Bills game. 

I’m thinking Sean will make that clear to the team tomorrow 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Big difference between the Bills and the Flacco led browns and the cowgirls. 
geez you guys. Relax. The Bills are a good playoff team with the exception of last year which we all know carried  a lot of baggage. I’m not guaranteeing a win I’m just saying that those games have nothing to do with this Bills team. Battle tested. Playoff experienced. Win in different ways (ST, pass, run, defence)

Edited by AlfaBill
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Big difference between the Bills and the Flacco led browns and the cowgirls. 
geez you guys. Relax. The Bills are a good playoff team with the exception of last year which we all know carried  a lot of baggage. I’m not guaranteeing a win I’m just saying that those games have nothing to do with this Bills team. Battle tested. Playoff experienced. Win in different ways (ST, pass, run, defence)

I agree, but assuming we win tomorrow, we are at a rest and recovery disadvantage against the Chiefs.  Little things like that can move the needle

10 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

They may have been underdogs but they were obviously the better teams.  Buffalo is the better team.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Please stop. Let’s not invent things to worry about. There’s a LONG line of that weak mentality thinking over the past MONTH. 

Bills are not the Browns, they are not the Cowboys, they know exactly what it takes to win. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

It's the playoffs.  We should be nervous every game. Pittsburgh won 10 games, great defense,  great running game, big play WR, great coach.

It won't be easy unless we win the turnover battle.

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

why do you say they have nothing to lose? They have a playoff game to lose.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Please stop. Let’s not invent things to worry about. There’s a LONG line of that weak mentality thinking over the past MONTH. 

Bills are not the Browns, they are not the Cowboys, they know exactly what it takes to win. 

Exactly. Now a road team has won, which I like. You know each round there will be a road upset ; now that’s out of the way ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.