Brandon Beane should be Executive of the Year.

Tipster19

In all the aftermath I haven’t seen much talk about Beane. Specifically Rasul Douglas and now Harty have helped keep this thing going. I’m sure that there has been a few other plays/players that have contributed this year but those two in particular really stand out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1

Generally speaking I don’t know of another team that had more plug-n-plays than the Bills. It was getting nauseating hearing about all the injuries Miami has suffered. The Bills’ injuries happen long before and most, not all, seem to have forgotten about that, especially that it happened to so many star players for this team. I think Beane has outdid himself this year, it’s incredible how this team still keeps moving forward.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Cleveland rebuilt their DT rotation in one season while bringing in Jim Schwartz to improve their defense to a top ranking.

Then he finds Flacco on a couch. 

Best thing to happen to Cleveland though was Watson getting hurt(And of of ocurse Joe Burrow). He was terrible except one game against Tenn and one half against the Ravens.

34 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

In all the aftermath I haven’t seen much talk about Beane. Specifically Rasul Douglas and now Harty have helped keep this thing going. I’m sure that there has been a few other plays/players that have contributed this year but those two in particular really stand out.

Harty had one meaningful play all year. Granted it was the most important play of the year, but until game time yesterday he was a lock cap casualty int he offseason and a bust of a pickup.

Douglas was an awesome get, but those in the know knew it and it's why he cost a 2nd for a 2 year rental.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Harty had one meaningful play all year. Granted it was the most important play of the year, but until game time yesterday he was a lock cap casualty int he offseason and a bust of a pickup.

Douglas was an awesome get, but those in the know knew it and it's why he cost a 2nd for a 2 year rental.

He didn’t cost a 2nd.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Linval Joseph was also a great mid-season pickup. He really helped to hold that line together until DaQuan could come back.

And how bout them linebackers drafted last year. Bernard has had a monster year and Spector came in last night for Dodson and didn't seem to miss a beat. 

The 2022 draft isn't looking too bad right now, even with Elam not making the grade yet:

Kair Elam

James Cook

Terrell Bernard

Khalil Shakir

Matt Araiza (😪)

Christian Benford

Luke Tenuta

Baylon Spector

5 out of 8 players made an impact last night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

15 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

One meaningful play? It was arguably the most important play of the year for what it did to the momentum of the game and energy spike it created with the Bills. 

Edited by Dubie54

That should go to Houston's or Cleveland's GM. Probably Houston as they stuck with Stroud, made playoffs and hired a great coach and made playoffs and win division in first year.

Cleveland's coach wins Coack of the Year.

20 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Floyd, Jones last year, the Ed Oliver STEAL of a contract, Bernard , Kincaid, Torrence, McGovern , Shakir, Cook

10 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought that the Packers gave us Douglas and their 5th Rd pick for our 3rd Rd pick. If so that’s quite the value for us.

A CB1 and a potential depth player for a late 3rd Round pick is definitely great value. 

20 hours ago, folz said:

Linval Joseph was also a great mid-season pickup. He really helped to hold that line together until DaQuan could come back.

And how bout them linebackers drafted last year. Bernard has had a monster year and Spector came in last night for Dodson and didn't seem to miss a beat. 

The 2022 draft isn't looking too bad right now, even with Elam not making the grade yet:

Kair Elam

James Cook

Terrell Bernard

Khalil Shakir

Matt Araiza (😪)

Christian Benford

Luke Tenuta

Baylon Spector

5 out of 8 players made an impact last night.

Even Tenuta is hanging around in the league on IR for the Packers, so even though he isn't with us, he is still around, and for a late-round guy that is pretty impressive. And obviously, Araiza would be around if it wasn't for the off-field stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Leonard Floyd.  

Leonard Fournette, the pusher on the bobsled play.

21 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Nah the Browns, Detroit or the Texans are going to get it. The Browns had like 21 players on IR and managed to make the playoffs. Detroit because if you can get a team to win there you are doing something right. And Texans because they went from a 2nd over all pick to the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.