Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He was somewhere between bad and awful in all 6 games they lost against playoff teams this season.  Last night was just more of the same.   Smoking bad teams at the end of the day is just meaningless stats.  

down two-three scores in the playoffs and snapping the ball with no time on the playclock then dumping it off behind the LOS is not gonna make you many friends lol

You mean that 4th and long, yeah they wanted to go home at that point, like McDaniel kept calling timeouts after that but I have no idea why.

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He was somewhere between bad and awful in all 6 games they lost against playoff teams this season.  Last night was just more of the same.   Smoking bad teams at the end of the day is just meaningless stats.  

down two-three scores in the playoffs and snapping the ball with no time on the playclock then dumping it off behind the LOS is not gonna make you many friends lol

I don't think you fellas are doing this right. Phins should definitely invest in Tua. Pay him Burrow type money, because he's much better than he has appeared recently in crucial games. It would be a shame for Miami to miss an opportunity to lock in a qb so suited to their advanced, offensive system. They are always dangerous with Tua at qb. Signing him is an absolute priority.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

See, that’s just it though, you can suffer through four or more years of Tua’s limitations pretending he will improve, or you can dump his azs and get busy trying to improve by doing what needs to be done to get a QB with a real arm, that can perform off scrip as needed, or just sit in QB purgatory for an extended period of time spinning your wheels…, 

Like KC a did with Alex Smith and Mahomes. 

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Like KC a did with Alex Smith and Mahomes. 

Yup, prime example, the fates treated KC very well with that selection…, 

1 hour ago, starrymessenger said:

I will miss Como's.

Never understood the love for that place. I worked in the Falls several years and ate their often a d found their sauce to be very bland with no seasoning.

IMO, Michael's is much better 

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

See, that’s just it though, you can suffer through four or more years of Tua’s limitations pretending he will improve, or you can dump his azs and get busy trying to improve by doing what needs to be done to get a QB with a real arm, that can perform off scrip as needed, or just sit in QB purgatory for an extended period of time spinning your wheels…, 

So obviously we want them to sign Tua to a 300 mil contract 

• Agree 1

Florida is amongst the trashiest places a human can live, hell, South Carolina is a far more pleasant place to live…, and they have Lindsey Graham as a representative…, 😂🤣😆

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, The Red King said:

'Phins fans are flailing over there.  Now there is an entire thread dedicated to bashing Buffalo and the Mafia.. 

https://finheaven.com/threads/anyone-else-live-in-buffalo-ny.382172/page-3

I mean, this is just childish at this point. 🙄

I'm sure everything is fire over there, makes sense for the only thing remotely active football related to be their seething hatred of their father.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/8/2024 at 2:07 AM, SydneyBillsFan said:

....there is, as expected, much gnashing of teeth.

Some of the more interesting thread discussions, include, (but are not limited to):

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

- Trade for Justin Fields

- The Dolphins have had a curse ever since moving to this stadium built on a native American burial ground

Feel free to add your own favourites.

Trade for Justin Fields? Shirley, you jest…

On 1/8/2024 at 1:07 AM, SydneyBillsFan said:

- The Dolphins have had a curse ever since moving to this stadium built on a native American burial ground

I feel like that fourth point might get lost in conversation a lot, like it gets said and skipped on past to the next thing, and it's like wait what.

Edited by Warcodered

7 hours ago, Chas56 said:

This always gets me. About 30 years ago, Hurricane Andrew came through Florida, a Category 5. You can't just shovel that or watch it melt. I'll take Western New York any day.

I spent 4 years in the USAF at Homestead AFB, FL.  It was ground zero.  So glad I was long gone when that thing hit.

• Like (+1) 1

Latest … would you trade Tua and a first to GB for Jordan Love … lol 

https://finheaven.com/threads/acquiring-jordan-love-in-a-trade.382238/

I will never complain again  about the posters here ( you know who you are) that a week before  trade deadline want to swap Zack Moss and a fifth for McCaffrey ..

Actually … I probably still will complain about that ..

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Latest … would you trade Tua and a first to GB for Jordan Love … lol 

https://finheaven.com/threads/acquiring-jordan-love-in-a-trade.382238/

I will never complain again  about the posters here ( you know who you are) that a week before  trade deadline want to swap Zack Moss and a fifth for McCaffrey ..

Actually … I probably still will complain about that ..

But where did they get the bag of magic beans to trade for him?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.