See yourself out Allen haters!!!!

Einstein

2 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Oh wow, are you saying a game is 4 quarters? So we shouldn't be kicking and screaming after being down 7 at the half??

God some of you are weak

He stunk the first half.  Then won the game with his play in the fourth quarter.  Welcome to reality.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

We probably win by 2-3 scores with Lamar tonight.

I bet the Dolphins would rather try to tackle Lamar.  I guess the defense had his back.  Allen can save his perfect game for later in the playoffs.

Josh Allen is by far the most entertaining QB in the league because at any given time he can make the most impressive throw you will see, have a big run, truck over a defender or make the silliest turnover or decision you will ever see.  He is worth the price of admission and then some.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Einstein said:

Absolutely. Total props to the defense. Especially in the second half where they gave up zero points.

And without Rasul Douglas!

Defense played great second half. They were great.

I might criticize Allen on his mistakes but I love him on this team. He was amazing later in the game. 

6 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

I said it in the 2nd half thread and I'll say it again...

Some of you, and you know who you are, need to turn in your fan cards. So called fans crumbling in the face of adversity and calling for the Bills to draft a new QB or even go get Flacco. Absolute jokes

Show me a post from anyone calling for Flacco.

Is this what some people are doing after this performance.. gonna argue over Allen’s mistakes… he’s never gonna put the ball in harms way.. how many years are people gonna complain and wish he was Aaron Rogers ? The dude is an absolute freak of nature

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

He stunk the first half.  Then won the game with his play in the fourth quarter.  Welcome to reality.

Exactly. The game is 60 mins. Games are up and down, yet many of you crumbled when we were down 7 at the half. That is weak, grow some balls.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh doesn't turn it over 3 times the same can be said.

Him and Gabe obviously on the wrong page again on one, Gabe tripped on a 4th down on another, immediatly had a D-linemen through the line hit the ball on the fumble. Yeah also maybe the refs could have called the unnecessary roughness on the hit that took Ty Johnson out of the game at the goal line.

I’m not sure we have any Allen “haters,” those who criticize his play just want him to play better. We go as Allen goes. If he’s on his game we can and will win a SB. If he’s off, we lose, because it’s likely he’s making plays for the other team. Criticizing and wanting more isn’t “hating.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Absolutely. Total props to the defense. Especially in the second half where they gave up zero points.

And without Rasul Douglas!

Unreal. Pray Douglas isn't out at all, or at the most a week.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

There was no reason for him to be playing hero ball though.

It's  his DNA

Collinsworth was at his best when Tirico asked what do you say to Josh Allen right now. Collinsworth said BE YOU. I hope he makes better situations as his career moves along. but ill take this version gladly if that never happens. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.