Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

40 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Epic 4th q and this is what you want to talk about.  Okay.......next subject

Not sure where all the McD criticism comes from as I think he has navigated a pretty tough season fairly well. I thought he needed to manage games better and I think he has stepped up in those areas and gotten better and his defenses are closing out games.

All the other things from his clapping and expressing his faith at the podium I don't think have changed very much from his day 1 with this club.

For some it has probably gotten stale and on their nerves, but he is a coach that has led this club to multiple AFC Championships and I can appreciate that.

I wouldn't read too much into it. I used to rag on Wade waffling between QBs and then regretted the turnstile decade-plus of fail at HC after he got the boot.

Maybe McD is not the guy to get us over the hump, but you have to be in the playoffs to even have a chance and he has gotten this club there....again.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Jukester said:

Just crazy!

After the first Miami game, if you told me the Bills would be the 2 seed, I would have said: No way, the Bills will be the 1 seed!

When the Bills were 6-6, if you told me the Bills would be the 2 seed, I would have said: You're out of your mind!!

Now, the Bills are the 2 seed and I'm like: How the heck did they pull this off?!?!

What an absolutely crazy regular season!!!!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Really weird game.

- A tackle at the 1 yard line to end the half.
- A pick where Gabe Davis tripped over his own feet.
- A punt return TD
- A 12 minute video review of an inconsequential 1 yard pass.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

My conspiratorial self truly felt like that bullpuckey “inconsequential stoppage” was the officials trying to give the Dolphins D a rest in that moment. 

When you look at the difference in yards and time of possession this game is a blowout if the Bills don't mess up in the red zone tonight. Just glad were playing Pittsburg who may be missing Watt next week and it will be at 1pm on Sunday, I hate waiting all day for these night games

Go Bills

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

Jokes aside. Gaga is a flat out stud and super talented. With all the hype around (mentally ill) Britney Spears and Taylor Swift, Gaga a way bigger superstar that Steinfeld is. And Gaga is much closer

to being committed to what she does in music compared to an NFL QB. 

(No hate on Taylor Swift)

no idea what you are talking about honestly.

Baba Yaga is the russian term for the "Boogie Man" in the movie John Wick...who drove a 69 mustang and then a 68 Camaro!  

also are you trying to tell me lady gaga is more talented than Taylor Swift?  Umm. Sure thing.

anyway there is a clear miscommunication here!

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

After the first Miami game, if you told me the Bills would be the 2 seed, I would have said: No way, the Bills will be the 1 seed!

When the Bills were 6-6, if you told me the Bills would be the 2 seed, I would have said: You're out of your mind!!

Now, the Bills are the 2 seed and I'm like: How the heck did they pull this off?!?!

What an absolutely crazy regular season!!!!

Go Bills!!!

I admit. 

I literally said "stick a fork in them".

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.