Head coach carousel 2024 edition

djp14150

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Dan Quinn immediately jumps to mind. But the timing on this...wonder if they will make a hard run at Vrabel.

I just realized we owe Vrabel. We should send him something for beating Miami and Jacksonville. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I just realized we owe Vrabel. We should send him something for beating Miami and Jacksonville. 

Well, in the long run beating Jacksonville didn't do much for us. Perhaps we can send him a lovely Edible Arraignments for the Miami game. 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Saleh should get an iron clad multi decade extension. Woody Johnson should probably give him a part of team ownership to really lock it in. 

It would be as sweet as when the Dolphins have to extend Tua.

• Haha (+1) 1

If I were Vrabel, I would stay far from New England.  Expectations are sky high there, even at the beginning of a rebuild.  He is following in the shoes of arguably the greatest of all-time.  There are going to be his choice of suitors which would be better circumstances.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Fun fact, Pete Carroll's first NFL job was in 1984 as defensive backs coach for the Buffalo Bills. He took over for Jerry Glanville who became DC of the Houston Oilers. Monte Kiffin was also on the staff in 1984.

Ah, Jerry Glanville. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.