Long conversation between McD and Belichick

16 hours ago, mrags said:

We could only wish McDermott would retire at the end of the season.Ā 

Ā 

Seeing as there is a lot of back and forth between Carolina & the Bills go become a Panthers fan for a year then come back and see how you like him then .

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Thatā€™s fine. You do know

your bills have cheated to right?

Ā 

1985 ā€” your special teams coach wrote in his book that they cheated by having doors opened whenever the Pats kicked against the wind. That was illegal. No punishment because the league never knew.

Ā 

Ā 

2015 ā€” Noisegate were caught piping in fake crowd noise against the Pats.. they were not punished because per the former Jets Intern Goodell ā€” the Bills didnā€™t get any sort of advantage to it, probably because your team wasnā€™t that good that year. Do that now and the Bills will lose a 1st a 3rd and be fined a million dollars and people be saying how awful it is..Ā 

Ā 

Spygate ā€”2006 and before ā€” Every team was guilty of filming anywhere they wanted. Goodell even called teams stupid if they didnā€™t think teams were trying steal their signals. The NFL added a new rule restricting where you can tape that off season.Ā 

Ā 

my point is if your team is good they make small minor offenses seem big so fans of teams that suck can go and point ā€œlook thatā€™s why they are good!ā€ Even though itā€™s completely untrue. Ā Itā€™s just to make other team fans stay around instead of giving up on their team.Ā 
Ā 

Also the NFL needed a ā€œvillainā€ since the traditional villain (Raiders) been bad for so long.. Ā The NFL is entertainment as much as sports. Ā The Pats had more viewers after Spygate and deflategate than ANY other team in the NFL. Why? The fans of both teams and the ones who just wanted Brady & Co to lose. They were the HIGHEST rated game almost every week.. and Brady v Peyton were second only to SB.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Really reaching here. Iā€™m jealous you won every single Super Bowl you did, but I love that you cheated for every single one. You canā€™t be proud of any of themā€¦ now you try to make everyone out to be as vile as you to justify your accomplishments. You were this generations greatest cheaters, and it paid off. Your asterisks will go down in history. I just hope we get the blessings from the refs and league to win it all eventually.Ā 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, KellyToTasker said:

You make it sound so easy, like NFL teams easily find their brand new QBs that are worth anything without much effort. Good luck with that.Ā 

Your cerebral assassin and dynasty of a team broke league rules often, while your legendary guy was suspended for four games on his own merit.Ā 
Ā 

Nobody outside of the New England fan base respects your teamā€™s history.Ā 

Ā 

I'll get some eyerolls, but I respect it.Ā  I think the "cheating" thing was way overblown, and there is no denying what that coach & QB did for 15+ years.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I can praise it now that we're past it.Ā  It was tough for me to acknowledge what they accomplished while they were still on top.

Ā 

14 hours ago, Airseven said:

Thatā€™s a fair assessment. Or perhaps lending personal support for what McDermott dealt with a few weeks ago. Belichick is classy.

Cheating Bill has never been classy, busted on average every 4.5 years for cheating over two decades and you call that classyā€¦,

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ā 

1985 ā€” your special teams coach wrote in his book that they cheated by having doors opened whenever the Pats kicked against the wind. That was illegal. No punishment because the league never knew.

Ā 

Ā 

2015 ā€” Noisegate were caught piping in fake crowd noise against the Pats.. they were not punished because per the former Jets Intern Goodell ā€” the Bills didnā€™t get any sort of advantage to it, probably because your team wasnā€™t that good that year. Do that now and the Bills will lose a 1st a 3rd and be fined a million dollars and people be saying how awful it is..Ā 

Ā 

Spygate ā€”2006 and before ā€” Every team was guilty of filming anywhere they wanted. Goodell even called teams stupid if they didnā€™t think teams were trying steal their signals. The NFL added a new rule restricting where you can tape that off season.Ā 

Ā 

my point is if your team is good they make small minor offenses seem big so fans of teams that suck can go and point ā€œlook thatā€™s why they are good!ā€ Even though itā€™s completely untrue. Ā Itā€™s just to make other team fans stay around instead of giving up on their team.Ā 
Ā 

Also the NFL needed a ā€œvillainā€ since the traditional villain (Raiders) been bad for so long.. Ā The NFL is entertainment as much as sports. Ā The Pats had more viewers after Spygate and deflategate than ANY other team in the NFL. Why? The fans of both teams and the ones who just wanted Brady & Co to lose. They were the HIGHEST rated game almost every week.. and Brady v Peyton were second only to SB.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1985? Yikes, good to know. What else happened during the Reagan administration?

Ā 

2015: Seriously? šŸ˜‚

Ā 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/bills-train-whistle-illegal-cheating-during-patriots-game-buffalo-new-england-deflategate

Ā 

2006. Patriots were punished, anyone else? We can wait.Ā 
Ā 

Letā€™s add in deflate gate, attending another teamā€™s walkthrough leading up to the Super Bowl, etc.Ā 

Ā 

Frauds.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Success said:

Ā 

I'll get some eyerolls, but I respect it.Ā  I think the "cheating" thing was way overblown, and there is no denying what that coach & QB did for 15+ years.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I can praise it now that we're past it.Ā  It was tough for me to acknowledge what they accomplished while they were still on top.

Ā 

Nah, time wonā€™t lessen it for me.Ā 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Busted on average Every 4.5 years for two continuous decades for cheating, please take your spin / what about ism someplace else, Nuthin but luv, happy New Year by the way,šŸ‘

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Ā 

Seeing as there is a lot of back and forth between Carolina & the Bills go become a Panthers fan for a year then come back and see how you like him then .

I am a Bills fan and that is why I want to be rid of McDermott. I actually want them to have the highest level of success in this sport. Not just linger around the playoffs every year. Wasting away the greatest player the Bills have ever had, or will ever have.Ā 

2 hours ago, Prospector said:

Really reaching here. Iā€™m jealous you won every single Super Bowl you did, but I love that you cheated for every single one. You canā€™t be proud of any of themā€¦ now you try to make everyone out to be as vile as you to justify your accomplishments. You were this generations greatest cheaters, and it paid off. Your asterisks will go down in history. I just hope we get the blessings from the refs and league to win it all eventually.Ā 

Except we didnā€™t cheat for a single one! lol spygate 2006 it became illegal. deflategate we didnā€™t win a SB till AFTER they did that hole silly thing.. but hey the NFL loves your blind devotion..Ā 

2 hours ago, KellyToTasker said:

1985? Yikes, good to know. What else happened during the Reagan administration?

Ā 

2015: Seriously? šŸ˜‚

Ā 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/bills-train-whistle-illegal-cheating-during-patriots-game-buffalo-new-england-deflategate

Ā 

2006. Patriots were punished, anyone else? We can wait.Ā 
Ā 

Letā€™s add in deflate gate, attending another teamā€™s walkthrough leading up to the Super Bowl, etc.Ā 

Ā 

Frauds.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nah, time wonā€™t lessen it for me.Ā 

Umm look it up many a team did filming from unapproved areas after spygate.. not one got as harsh a penalty for it. Why? Because the team sucked!Ā 
Ā 

oh the walk threw thing was proven to be false as the man wrote the article admitted to making it up! Ā You just proved my point on how fans/people donā€™t pay attention after the initial report. Seems everyone forgets the Globe had to write a retraction for said article. Just like in deflategate people ran with ALL the balls were way below what they were suppose to be. FALSE ESPN had do an on air apology (which they did at like midnight) for reporting that. The truth is only 1 was under inflated when you add in the natural gas law. 1 not all. Ā Again people run with the initial report because they either didnā€™t hear the retraction or didnā€™t want to hear it.Ā 
Ā 

Also the Pats were not the first team caught with under inflated balls it happened numerous times in other cold weather games. What did the NFL do? Just reinflated the balls and moved in.Ā 
Ā 

laugh all you want but in 2015 your team CHEATED! It didnā€™t work but you cheated, just like the colts did for years piping in noise. Ā I know itā€™s funny because the Bills were not good then..Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Umm look it up many a team did filming from unapproved areas after spygate.. not one got as harsh a penalty for it. Why? Because the team sucked!Ā 
Ā 

oh the walk threw thing was proven to be false as the man wrote the article admitted to making it up! Ā You just proved my point on how fans/people donā€™t pay attention after the initial report. Seems everyone forgets the Globe had to write a retraction for said article. Just like in deflategate people ran with ALL the balls were way below what they were suppose to be. FALSE ESPN had do an on air apology (which they did at like midnight) for reporting that. The truth is only 1 was under inflated when you add in the natural gas law. 1 not all. Ā Again people run with the initial report because they either didnā€™t hear the retraction or didnā€™t want to hear it.Ā 
Ā 

Also the Pats were not the first team caught with under inflated balls it happened numerous times in other cold weather games. What did the NFL do? Just reinflated the balls and moved in.Ā 
Ā 

laugh all you want but in 2015 your team CHEATED! It didnā€™t work but you cheated, just like the colts did for years piping in noise. Ā I know itā€™s funny because the Bills were not good then..Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

I absolutely pay attention šŸ˜‚ Ā Maybe you should.Ā 

Ā 

The walkthrough appearance by Patriots personnel 100% happened. Just not the video part. Walsh and Patriots ā€œemployeesā€. But it was by coincidence the best offense in the NFL was unexpectedly shut down. OKAY. šŸ˜‚
Ā 

ā€Not my Billy, he would never do thatā€

Ā 

ā€Well, everybody does it, people only pick on me because they suck and we donā€™tā€ Ā 

Ā 

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Ā 

ā€œGoodell and Walsh met on May 13, 2008, at which time Walsh told Goodell he and other Patriots employees were present at the Rams' walkthrough to set up video equipment for the game but that there was no tape of the walkthrough made; as a result, Goodell told the media no additional penalties would be brought against the Patriots.[14]Less than 24 hours later, theĀ HeraldĀ issued an apology for the article about the alleged walkthrough tape.

Ā 

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Read the 2015 article AGAIN. Maybe slower?Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, KellyToTasker said:

You make it sound so easy, like NFL teams easily find their brand new QBs that are worth anything without much effort. Good luck with that.Ā 

Your cerebral assassin and dynasty of a team broke league rules often, while your legendary guy was suspended for four games on his own merit.Ā 
Ā 

Nobody outside of the New England fan base respects your teamā€™s history.Ā 

Ā 

You mean like the Browns did with Flacco who was their 4th QB of the season and was chilling at home on the couch?

Ā 

Or how the 49ers played QB roulette for 2-3 years and still went to multiple NFC Championship Games?

Edited by Big Turk

58 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Ā 

You mean like the Browns did with Flacco who was their 4th QB of the season and was chilling at home on the couch?

Ā 

Or how the 49ers played QB roulette for 2-3 years and still went to multiple NFC Championship Games?

Or the much larger number of teams around the NFL that search, search, and search (years on end) for their QB. You follow the Bills, you should know better. Take five minutes in timeout.Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.