Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

The one thing that will be painful here is we are going to have to listen to Collinsworth drool over Allen and Tua all game long.

***** collinsworth AGAIN...god I hate that POS

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gordong said:

I'll say it again: I was perfectly happy watching the Chargers game on mute. I'm not local anymore and haven't listen in a long time, but I am sure that the local WGR broadcast will be better.

As much of a left handed compliment that is.

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'll say it again: I was perfectly happy watching the Chargers game on mute. I'm not local anymore and haven't listen in a long time, but I am sure that the local WGR broadcast will be better.

As much of a left handed compliment that is.

I did the same thing last game with collinsworthless. :)

28 minutes ago, gordong said:

I don't have enough interest in him to drum up some good hatred...but his voice reminds me of a cheese grater shredding a chalkboard.

And while intellectually, I know that he understands the game and that he or his crew do legit background research, either he or the network "narrative creator" goes progressively more and more "off the walls" with his takes during the game.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Simon said:

He took over a loaded Niners team that had been run into the ground by Mike Singletary who was so bad he is not even welcome in the league any more and most recently went 1-21 as a HS coach. And right on cue, it blew up in his face in year 4 and he was handed his hat.

And I thought Michigan looked better with Sherron Moore managing games than Harbaugh.

Not to mention that San Diego was a conference champion the year before he got there and also the year after he left; he had minimal effect on their program.

If I'm an NFL owner, I don't let this megalomaniac anywhere near my franchise.

And I will step out now as I don't want to drive this thread off the rails.

Simon, I Did Not Need that visual.

The pony is on its way back to you, along with everything it's produced since Thanksgiving.

You're welcome.

35 minutes ago, gordong said:

Mute button.  I would have broke my tv if I listened to him any longer than 1st qtr of Chargers game.  You could put Chris Brown and Eric Wood on radio in background, though they are not synced

3 minutes ago, MadPerry said:

Chris Brown

The man needs to put a cap on his screaming into the microphone. Excitement and enthusiasm is good, but screeching into a mic like a teen Swifty on every first down is a bit much. Act like you've been there before and put an equalizer on him and cap that screechiness.

5 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Fangio says his CBs sunday will be Ramsey, Apple and Couhu (sp?). And says Ramsey begs him to let him shadow opp's best WR. 

Says replacing Chubb on Sunday will be by committee. 

Says James Cook is buffalos best RB since Thurman thomas (woah there guy).

Shady McCoy has Entered the Chat

Eli Apple is a POS.  I hope whoever he covers can burn his ass.

5 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Says Josh Allen is a beast and he is the new John Elway but on steroids, and adds that he is not accusing Josh of taking steroids. 

LOL.

I do worry with all the negative media attention the dolphins defense has been getting they will rise to the occasion. I’m also a pessimist by nature and have severe BBFS so keep that in mind. (fWIW I thought we would blow out the chargers so I’m tempering expectations for myself)

https://buffalonews.com/sports/professional/nfl/bills/officiating-crew-that-throws-the-most-flags-on-road-teams-draw-bills-dolphins-assignment/article_181821e8-ab02-11ee-8e8f-ab949cb445ec.html

Officiating crew that throws the most flags on road teams draws Bills-Dolphins assignment

If you are an anxious Buffalo Bills fan and into conspiracy theories or just need something to stress about until kickoff on Sunday, we offer you this: Alex Kemp and his crew have drawn the assignment for the Bills' game against the Miami Dolphins. 

Kemp's crew is tied for second in most penalties called this season at 14.75 per game. (Land Clark's crew at 15 per game throws the most flags). 

Of those penalties, Kemp's crew averages 7.13 flags against the visiting team, the most of any crew. But home teams are 7-8 this season in games his crew has handled.

Kemp's crew also had the Bills-Cincinnati game in Week 9 (11 penalties for 98 yards) in a game that featured Josh Allen being called for a taunting penalty for pointing and laughing at a Bengals player as Allen went into the end zone. 

The crew also had the Bills' playoff loss to Cincinnati last season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Which finger is Breske working on?  4th maybe?

The elbow and shoulder massage is evidently standard these days.

Injures finger on throwing hand in first quarter, postgame complains about throwing like crap says nothing about injury. Whole team just has don't care get it done energy.

• Like (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

https://buffalonews.com/sports/professional/nfl/bills/officiating-crew-that-throws-the-most-flags-on-road-teams-draw-bills-dolphins-assignment/article_181821e8-ab02-11ee-8e8f-ab949cb445ec.html

Officiating crew that throws the most flags on road teams draws Bills-Dolphins assignment

If you are an anxious Buffalo Bills fan and into conspiracy theories or just need something to stress about until kickoff on Sunday, we offer you this: Alex Kemp and his crew have drawn the assignment for the Bills' game against the Miami Dolphins. 

Kemp's crew is tied for second in most penalties called this season at 14.75 per game. (Land Clark's crew at 15 per game throws the most flags). 

Of those penalties, Kemp's crew averages 7.13 flags against the visiting team, the most of any crew. But home teams are 7-8 this season in games his crew has handled.

Kemp's crew also had the Bills-Cincinnati game in Week 9 (11 penalties for 98 yards) in a game that featured Josh Allen being called for a taunting penalty for pointing and laughing at a Bengals player as Allen went into the end zone. 

The crew also had the Bills' playoff loss to Cincinnati last season.

I didn't even realize they kept a stat like this.

I don't like either of those things - lots of flags, and disproportionate against the road team.  Just have to hope it has as minimal impact on the game as possible.  We've certainly been the beneficiary of some officiating this year, so there's that.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Injures finger on throwing hand in first quarter, postgame complains about throwing like crap says nothing about injury. Whole team just has don't care get it done energy.

Took me a minute but I decided you meant this as a compliment.  🤣🤣

26 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I do worry with all the negative media attention the dolphins defense has been getting they will rise to the occasion. I’m also a pessimist by nature and have severe BBFS so keep that in mind. (fWIW I thought we would blow out the chargers so I’m tempering expectations for myself)

I’m flat out rooting for Ravens or Titans for some assistance. I’m sure the Bills can win. But i also believe in the due theory.  And Miami is overdue to beat Buffalo in a game that has big implications. Just being real.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.