Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Ravens backups can still beat Pittsburgh. Sooner or later Mason Rudolph is going to play like Masin Rudolph. Christmas is over, time for Rudy to head back to the barn.

I don't disagree Baltimore can still win.  I think kenny pickett is playing this week.  

Its going to be tough for baltimore if they play backup offensive lineman though.

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

No they absolutely won’t beat Pittsburgh with their reserves.  Bills need to win

I said CAN. You use ABSOLUTELY. You're already wrong.

Nothing is absolute especially in the NFL. You have Mason Rudolph vs Tyler Huntley. That's the QB matchup. You willing to throw an absolute on Mason Rudolph's shoulders? If so DM me...Id like to place a wager.

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

I don't disagree Baltimore can still win.  I think kenny pickett is playing this week.  

Its going to be tough for baltimore if they play backup offensive lineman though.

Can't find it at the moment, however Pickett said yesterday he's going to be the #2 this week. Sounds like they are running with Rudolph.

• Agree 6

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

Pretty sure Mason Rudolph is starting. He played well for them last week. The Steelers actually scored points for a change. I doubt Tomlin goes back to Pickett in a must win game.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Pretty sure Mason Rudolph is starting. He played well for them last week. The Steelers actually scored points for a change. I doubt Tomlin goes back to Pickett in a must win game.

I actually have not seen who is the starter but I have read a couple of times that pickett is practicing.  It would make perfect sense like you said to stay with rudolph.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Tomlin already confirmed they're rolling with MR

• Like (+1) 1

Huntley has a fair amount of experience, and he's been pretty solid at times.  Heard the weather for that game will be miserable.  Maybe he can lead the Ravens to a W in a close, low-scoring kind of game.

Not counting on it, certainly.  But it'd be nice.

18 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

I actually have not seen who is the starter but I have read a couple of times that pickett is practicing.  It would make perfect sense like you said to stay with rudolph.

20 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Confirmation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

It's a reasonable question, but I don't think the Ravens will take essentially three weeks off before playing another meaningful game.  The risk of losing your edge is too great.  Besides, if you're Baltimore and you see what you just did to Miami do you really think Buffalo will lose to them anyway?

It's a dangerous thing to screw around with your team in an effort to try and game the system.  Sure, the rest of the AFC would prefer not to see the Bills but I don't think any coaches are making decisions on that basis.

I'd bet if you ask coaches, most would prefer not to have a bye at all unless there are key players they are trying to get healthy.

Told you guys there is no way they are risking injury in a meaningless game...

• Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Live in ravens country.  This team has alot of pride. They try and win every game even pre season. Won like 17 in a row. Saw an article where Harbaugh said you really can only scratch 6 players. Ravens back ups are pretty solid. Couple starters are close to contract invectives.  The crowd may not be a huge factor but if the ravens can stop the run game they win. Feels like if ravens have a weakness it’s at CB.  I expect them to shut down Rudolph and win a tight ugly game.  Every Pitt Balt game is a war 

Edited by billsfanmd07
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Everybody who is already called the Ravens a loss no nothing about football LOL

The NFL is literally weak to week

The Ravens are not sitting 22 starters...

It's Huntley versus Mason Rudolph and Huntley has playoff experience... They absolutely can win the game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.