Patriots at Bills postgame thread

BuffaloBill

wierd game.    Defense comes out on fire for first quarter and then subsequently goes down hill.   D is great at take aways...not so great when 

they have to just defend without being able to get the takeaways.    got caught with thier pants down a few times.   

Im not sold on brady yet....better than Dorsey...but the offense is still flawed.   I know some of that is on the players but coaches have to coach up players and part 

of that is execution, which on offense was pretty dismal.   

Bradys play calling was erratic today again as well.    I felt he stuck with cook to much where he wasnt really that effective and whats his name came in was a lot more effective and 4th quarter he was gone and cook was back to being ineffective.  

Again we lose possesion on a shotgun pass when qb sneak has been working with out fail.   McDermott may have saved a 2nd shot at Dorseyism.

I dont know what it is but it seems the broadcast rarely shows down field anymore when the offense is on the field.   the big play to Kinkaid, why are we not seeing a lot more of that ?..     also it seems like we have one deep post and the bunch formations or just a series of short posts.   

If i was brady or the qb coach i would be going through constant timed pass drills, with a blow horn.   get that ball and see where your going with it...NOW.

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, OldNMBillsFan said:

JA did everything possible to loose this game. McD's Defense won this game. 

You got that ***** right.  Credit where credit is due.  Fans calling for a loss in 2nd quarter.  Blaming McD for every idiotic play.  FFS. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

The thing we have to worry about now is the Chiefs already have nothing to play for. The Raiders loss today means they lost the division and the Chiefs have already clinched and just playing for seeding

I’m sure with the way this season has gone Cinncy and Pitt will both win today!

2 minutes ago, JMM said:

As I've been saying, the lack of speed on O continues to be a killer.  First pick has to be a WR burner, and another in the third or fourth rd.

MVP with worse numbers on B’more throwing to high school open WRs while our QB and WRs struggle to get 3 ft separation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I'd say everyone par Kincaid and Shakir can take some if the blame for the mess on offense today.

Josh was better in th second half than the first but something isn't right with him.

You can see where Josh has his jacket draped over his left shoulder to keep it warm when he's on the sidelines. The injury has messed with his mechanics... he's been uncharacteristically inaccurate.

After Brady made the halftime adjustment, Josh was 8-10 in the second half.

• Like (+1) 2

You can always question who is to blame for the play calling rhythm throughout. there are so many what ifs. so many pieces. But his 3 and 1 call to Murray was atrocious. And the shotgun and the next 3rd and 1 that McD saved with a timeout was even worse. And if he screwed those easy calls up so bad, it's easy to put the blame on him for things that could otherwise be questioned in other directions. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

Josh did not look like a mature seasoned quarterback out there today.  That run-fumble was just nonsense.  Bills just lucked out on the turnovers today, their not going to get a bunch of easy turnovers in the playoffs.  Brady had a poor gameplan as well, its hard to pinpoint anything when the entire offense looks that bad.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.