Report: Dolphins RB Mostert OUT at Ravens

Big Blitz

Well, I will say this. No Waddle and no Mostert on offense on the road against that defense is a tall task.

Miami players and fans have cried all year about not being taken seriously and lack of respect. About Tua being an afterthought in the MVP. Fine. Here's their shot. 

Go into Baltimore down a few key players, play lights out and win this one and they can earn that respect. A huge game in Baltimore out of Tua and he should be an MVP candidate. 

That said: Baltimore 27 Miami 16 sounds about right.

6 hours ago, QCity said:

I wish this was the Sunday Night game.

I am shocked they didn’t flex this game.

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe the NFL wants as few eyeballs on this game as possible because they are going to screw the fish (setting up a Week 18 division championship game).

8 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I can't wait to watch the next 2 episodes of Hard Knocks to see the Dolphins melt down with 2 straight losses & hear McDaniel set the record for the most times saying the F word in one TV hour.  

But, he will assuredly be wearing great shoes while doing it and the NFL loves his sound bites, so all is forgiven..

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I can't wait to watch the next 2 episodes of Hard Knocks to see the Dolphins melt down with 2 straight losses & hear McDaniel set the record for the most times saying the F word in one TV hour.  

If they finish the regular season with 2 losses they are almost certainly finishing as the 6 seed with a 1st round date at Kansas city.  3 losses in a row would be a historic collapse. 

15 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

If they finish the regular season with 2 losses they are almost certainly finishing as the 6 seed with a 1st round date at Kansas city.  3 losses in a row would be a historic collapse. 

And, personally, I'd find that to be a fascinating game to watch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.