These are the good old days

Joe Ferguson forever

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

12 pt favs in a must win.  Very good playoff odds.  I still see us making it at 10-7.  extremely hot, talented team peaking now.

10-7 not good enough.  

I do like our chances of winning out; 2 easy games and then Miami, but they don't scare me.

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

10-7 not good enough.  

I do like our chances of winning out; 2 easy games and then Miami, but they don't scare me.

It could be with the likes of Cleveland, Cinci, Indy, and a slumping Texans team in the way. None of those teams are to be trusted on a week to week basis. But yeah might as well win the dam division now. Would be awesome to pickup a game on Miami this week. 

They've shown they can win or lose against all 31 teams in the NFL.  It's a weird feeling where I'd believe you if you told me we'd go on a run where we win the SB with each game being a blowout and I'd also believe you if you told me we ended up 9-8 and missing out on the playoffs entirely.

Been entertaining if nothing else.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

12 pt favs in a must win.  Very good playoff odds.  I still see us making it at 10-7.  extremely hot, talented team peaking now.

If the Bills lose a game, that means Miami has to lose two games. It could happen, but that makes it much harder to get into the playoffs. There is very little chance of a wild card if the Bills lose one since the tie breakers are so bad for Buffalo.

4 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

It could be with the likes of Cleveland, Cinci, Indy, and a slumping Texans team in the way. None of those teams are to be trusted on a week to week basis. But yeah might as well win the dam division now. Would be awesome to pickup a game on Miami this week. 

Only teams that scare me are Bal Mia and KC in that order but McD has done well vs their Os

and have full faith in the O

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Only teams that scare me are Bal Mia and KC in that order but McD has done well vs their Os

and have full faith in the O

Don't sleep on the Browns and Jaguars... the Browns I think have the best defense in the league and the Jaguars aren't exactly a team to just blow off.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.