Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

11 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Congrats on being the only human being in modern NFL history that attributes a coaches success to a RB. 

You’re telling me no human beings attributed the titans 2019 success to Derrick Henry?  That is an all timer tsw bad take lol

tannehill passed for under 90 yards in both their playoff wins and Henry rushed for 180+ 😂 aka the titans have never won a playoff game with Derrick Henry rushing for under 180 yards lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

You’re telling me no human beings attributed the titans 2019 success to Derrick Henry?  That is an all timer tsw bad take lol

tannehill passed for under 90 yards in both their playoff wins and Henry rushed for 180+ 😂 

You're telling me you would take Henry and Tannehill over Allen? Now that is an all time bad take. If the answers no, what again is your argument that he doesn't belong in the same class as McD? Go away with you. 

Edited by Mikie2times

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

tannehill passed for under 90 yards in both their playoff wins and Henry rushed for 180+ 😂 

Mostly agree though in fairness the defense held the Pats and Ravens to 12 and 13 points, respectively. 

7 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

You're telling me you would take Henry and Tannehill over Allen? Now that is an all time bad take. If the answers no, what again is your argument that he doesn't belong in the same class as McD? Go away with you. 

Bolding a sentence I didn’t even say haha classy move.  You were propping up the titans by saying they got similar results with the focal point of their team being ryan tannehill which is not at all true is the point I was proving successfully.

id rather have josh and 2x the playoff wins and being competitive this season personally…this entire argument that the body of work is equal is bollocks 

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Bolding a sentence I didn’t even say haha classy move.  You were propping up the titans by saying they got similar results with the focal point of their team being ryan tannehill which is not at all true is the point I was proving successfully.

id rather have josh and 2x the playoff wins and being competitive this season personally…this entire argument that the body of work is equal is bollocks 

I hope our win over Miami and the Chargers in the wild card is something you can tell your grand children. 

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Stop me if you've heard this before,  Waddle is hurt

Hills an ####### that you don't really feel that bad when he gets hurt.

Not really the same for Waddle. For Miami I'm meh on feeling bad for them with the injuries we've had at the beginning of the year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.